Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business and Customer services

Excellent customer service and support sets a business apart. There is no use patronizing a business that can't help sort your issues promptly when they arise.

Advertisement Placeholder
Most customer service representatives try their best to tolerate people who come to their place as some individuals are too rude .

Good customer service is the sole to the business. The way you treat your business customers matters a lot and it goes a long way in determining if your customers will keep coming back or not.

Most customer service representatives try their best to tolerate people who come to their place as some individuals are too rude .
Some customers may be rude because the service is bad. There is no reason for a customer to misbehave other then a neglected service particularly when there is a defect in the product.

That's very correct as well. You should always make it a habit to deliver good customer service to your business clients at all time because it will go a long way in telling if your customer will return or not

Some customers may be rude because the service is bad. There is no reason for a customer to misbehave other then a neglected service particularly when there is a defect in the product.
You are right about this. I remember shouting at a Bank's customer rep because she was not attending to me with attention like I expected.

You're absolutely right that's why i tried as much as possible to give my customers the best services so that they will returned and patronize me again and again.

the customers are the main reason behind any successful business, without them the business cannot exist and cannot progress.so the interest of the customers must be at the heart of the business owners and should be made a priority.so the customers service relation should be well established and maintained
The customers are the driving force and the success behind your business because they are patronising you, so its better to have a good relationship with your customer.

You've said it all. Customers are the lifeline of any business, without them the business is dead. Not only is delivering exceptional service important, making them repeat customers, loyal ones too is what will guarantee income because they'll refer you always

You're absolutely right that's why i tried as much as possible to give my customers the best services so that they will returned and patronize me again and again.
Indeed this is the only thing that would make them to continue patronising you and also recommend your services to friends.

A business man who doesn't have customers will definitely ended up falling out of business
Your number of customers will determine how well your business grows, you have to do all means to treat your customers very well because they are the ones who will recommend your products and services to their friends and that's how your customers will increase
Business goals with a good customer service there is no business that can survive without having a good customer service that is why you must always have a good customer service to have a successful business.

The purpose of establishing any business is to make money out of it and you can really achieve that without being able to meet the needs of the public or customers with whatever commodity you have to offer. So offering best products and services to customers shouldn't be an option but a necessity

A business man who doesn't have customers will definitely ended up falling out of business
Your number of customers will determine how well your business grows, you have to do all means to treat your customers very well because they are the ones who will recommend your products and services to their friends and that's how your customers will increase
Customer service is very important to every business this help business to grow and it's also a way of giving answers 2 The curiosity of customers and also giving them hospitality.

Every business that is set is to satisfy the customer,a well spoken and a learned person with a good communicating skill should be employ,when their is a good customer service,to attend to customer at the right time customer becomes excited

Customers are the reason for your business mission and vision.
The kind of experience your products or services delivers to them will determine whether they will always come back to patronize your brand, help you get new customers or move to your competition.
Always deliver exceptional customer experiences.
Business and customers services are the soul of business I guess because if one has a business now and there are no customers I guess the business will collapse within a short period I guess.

Thanks for this advice as this means a lot to business owners. Customers are the number one target in businesses. Without them, there's nothing we can boast about in businesses.

The kind of experience your products or services delivers to them will determine whether they will always come back to patronize your brand, help you get new customers or move to your competition.
Customers are always the key to every successful business what matter the most is how you treat them that will determine if they will come back that is why you have to give them the best treatment they deserve by being nice to them

It's important in any sort of business whether online or offline to have a good customer service support system because at the end of the day, the success to be recorded would depend on the system to a large extent

This is true, if you offer the best and friendly customer service to your customers they will be burning for more just don't disappoint them with the content of the product.

Don't delay in delivering the service to the customers, they need to be treated like king and queen, if you can apply that simple logic, your customers will serve as an advertiser to bring new customer

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds