Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business and Customer services

Well that's a given, we all need customers when we run a business. Without them we're just wasting time. Customers are what makes the business turn, it's what inspires the people behind the business to be better and to make better products.

They help us quite a bit.

Advertisement Placeholder
Customers are the reason for your business mission and vision.
The kind of experience your products or services delivers to them will determine whether they will always come back to patronize your brand, help you get new customers or move to your competition.
Always deliver exceptional customer experiences.
Yes that's why they say customer is king. You need to treat your customers very well, give them loyalty gifts and discounts when necessary. Also ensure you sell the best quality items this will make the happy and in turn refer their friends and family to your business

Customers are very important for a successful business
customer is the recipient of a good, service, product or an idea - obtained from a seller, vendor, or supplier via a financial transaction or exchange for money or some other valuable consideration

There is a saying that customers are always right and that is true because they are the most important part of the business in the first place. This is why you should always treat them with caution and with attention.

providing good customer service is an effective way to keep your customers coming back and purchasing your products. It's also cheaper and more effective than advertising and marketing to people who don't even know about you in the first place.

If I have a business,both online and offline,I will always make sure I adjust my terms to match consumers preference,most business are lapsing because of no customers trademark.

In any sort of business, customer service goes a long way in deciding the longevity and progress, since customers are the heart of every business, then you see that the importance of a good customer service

Concerning business and customers services. Well, I believe customers are key to every successful business or any business that wants to be successful. Customers are meant to be priotized and treated well in every business, a business that cannot maintain it customers will sure die down. It is best for a businessman to keep a good relationship with his customers

Customers are the reason for your business mission and vision.
The kind of experience your products or services delivers to them will determine whether they will always come back to patronize your brand, help you get new customers or move to your competition.
Always deliver exceptional customer experiences.
Indeed , no business will ever survive without good number of customers . It is then a huge task for businesses to work towards building a good customer relationship in their business

Customer service representative determine how many return customers you will end up getting coming back to make purchases from your business.

Customers are the soul of any business no business will survive without a good customer base. We should always treat our customers the right way because without them the business will not survive for long. Good customer relations mid an essential aspect of any business.
[automerge]1619294302[/automerge]
Business and customer service goes hand in hands in shaping how the structure of a business will look like. Without good customer service the business will lose customers that patronizes it which will result to loss of money too.

Last edited:
You have to believe me that you opened a business because of the customer. That is because they ate the ones with the pain points and therefore they are important. As such you should make effort to have very swift customer services.

Customer service is one of the most important thing that must be taking seriously in business because without your customers, the business is nothing.

Customer service plays a major role in every business. Your customer service would determine if a customer would want to return again. I have seen alot business that went down because poor customer service.

This very preferential treatment is very good and important so as to keep the relationship between businessman and their customers going

I love customer service support of banks available on social media as they attend to me fast and save me the stress of walking to a bank to get things done.

Yeah, you are right about that. Your nature of business determine whether customers will patronize you or not. That's why, we need to have a good and attractive customer services.

Agreed, customer satisfaction should always be a top priority for any business. The quality of delivery will only encourage or discourage them to come back or not.

the customers are the main reason behind any successful business, without them the business cannot exist and cannot progress.so the interest of the customers must be at the heart of the business owners and should be made a priority.so the customers service relation should be well established and maintained
I completely agree with you that the customers are the main reason behind any successful business as without the customer then there is no way that a business can be successful as this customers are the ones that patronized is the business. It will be a very beneficial thing for a business to have a customer service section in that business to take feedback from customers.

Customer services is highly important in a business.. To make a business successful and to always make customers come for more, you need to package your customer service so that it'll attract customers

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds