Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Burning Question For Affiliate Marketers & Content Creators

Abbie272

Credits
What are your problems, your deepest concerns and challenge, what you just can't seem to figure out when it comes to being an Affiliate Marketer and a Content Creator??

Advertisement Placeholder
the number challenge i face as an affiliate marketer is actually getting conversions, and you would agree with me that this is a very big issue. i tend to get leads but i do not know how to convert this leads to buying customers and it is really affecting me.

What are your problems, your deepest concerns and challenge, what you just can't seem to figure out when it comes to being an Affiliate Marketer and a Content Creator??

Well, of course my real concerns would be to drive traffic to my site and make more sales. Attracting people and especially audience that would buy my advertised product is the biggest challenge for me.

Naturally, increasing website traffic and sales would be my main priority. The biggest issue for me is attracting individuals, especially an audience that would purchase the offered product.

As an affiliate marketer, gaining conversions is my biggest hurdle, and you would probably agree that it is a pretty serious one.
I frequently receive leads, but I have no idea how to turn them into paying clients, and this is seriously hurting my business.

Increasing website traffic and sales would, of course, be my top priority. For me, the most difficult challenge is attracting people, particularly those who are likely to buy the offered product.

My biggest challenge when it comes to affiliate marketing is traffic; the thing is traffic is the soul of the business that's why I'm always worried about how to not spend so much and then get them to buy the product.

Naturally, increasing website traffic and sales would be my main priority. The biggest issue for me is attracting individuals, especially an audience that would purchase the offered product.
Getting leads is not usually the problem, the main problem lies in trying to make this leads buy from you which is very challenging and can be daunting as well, as I believe a special skill is needed.

I have made some money as an affiliate marketer. I have also made money as a content creator.. These are highly profitable methods to make money, however, you need to be highly skilled in order to make money from these methods, you need toi be very good at content creatrion and marketing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds