Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Bulk SMS Reselling Services?

Credits
Bulk SMS service business is something that used to be very popular some years ago in my country. Most people who were exposed to tech started a good business with it. But with how popular the use of technology is now, everyone's capable of running this program on their smartphone.

Do you think it's still a good business to start up?

Advertisement Placeholder
Bulk SMS reselling service was a good business some times ago but now, so many people complain of it that, it is with less or no profit. They complain of no profit a toall sometimes, sometimes, they themselves will have almost used halve of the card before they finished selling it.

Bulk SMS service business is something that used to be very popular some years ago in my country. Most people who were exposed to tech started a good business with it. But with how popular the use of technology is now, everyone's capable of running this program on their smartphone.

Like you said, bulk SMS service business was very popular but i'm afraid it isn't so popular anymore and i don't think it's still a good business to start. It would be better to go for something else.

SMS is a good marketing strategy. Research tells people might not attend phone calls but they will surely check the messages., IN fact, a lot of people check sms within 10 seconds.

There are a lot of people who do that in my location. It is a very good business but it requires so much money because it has to do with bulk sms.

This my first time hearing about this, but it doesn't really matter if you know what you are doing, what really matters is earning money an make our ends meet.

The truth is that the level of patronage for bulk sms business is not the same as it used to be some few years ago. People that are still doing it don't depend on it alone. It is a side hustle at best.

This my first time hearing about this, I'll much appreciate it if someone explain about further, what exactly can we do to earn money from it? It looks good.

I remember using online bulk sms services back in the days. Nowadays, I don't use such a service as people can easily pass information on social media platforms.

This my first time hearing about this, I'll much appreciate it if someone explain about further, what exactly can we do to earn money from it? It looks good.
We are actually on the same pitch but it doesn't look good to me though, because I don't think you can earn something reasonable by doing this type of business.

It seems that businesses that provide bulk SMS reselling services are still viable. The quality of the service, the price, the marketing, and the level of competition are just a few of the variables that affect a business's ability to succeed. Businesses still have a significant need for SMS marketing, and they are prepared to pay for services that are dependable and efficient.

We are actually on the same pitch but it doesn't look good to me though, because I don't think you can earn something reasonable by doing this type of business.
It all up to you an the plans you made for it, if you are good at making good plans I'm very sure you are going to earn a considerable amount of money from it.

I have seen some people doing this type of business in my area years back and it has been a good way of making money, but since we have the internet and it has make it easier to contact your love ones , bulk sms has been reducing drastically

I don't really think Bulk SMS Reselling business is still profitable as it was before. Technology has really made things much more easier, so everyone can easily get things done themselves.

The proliferation of online instant messaging groups has made the business of bulk sms die. You can bring the people you want to send messages to into one WhatsApp group and be passing your information to everyone through the group.

This kind of business sounds very new to me, I don't really know how you can earn money with This, I'll much appreciate it if someone give me a decent explanation.

This kind of business sounds very new to me, I don't really know how you can earn money with This, I'll much appreciate it if someone give me a decent explanation.

Well, I have heard many stories of people's SMS services getting blocked due to spamming the system and sending excessive messages. If you send excessive messages, then your network provider may cause issues.

Well, I have heard many stories of people's SMS services getting blocked due to spamming the system and sending excessive messages. If you send excessive messages, then your network provider may cause issues.
I thought as much, these does sound like a good way to earn money, if you really know what you are doing you are not expected to waste your time ok things like this.

It is hard for you to see those online portals that used to provide this service still functional. They would have to pay for hosting when that service of bulk sms is no longer gaining traction. People can now customize and send bulk sms with simple apps on their phones.

Bulk sms has been a viable business for sometimes back then when you can only access the internet in the cyber cafe but since the emergence of browsing through our mobile phone , sending messages free of charge to you love through the internet has spoilt the business of bulk sms .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds