Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Breaks on the Job

Where I was working before the Covid lockdown, we had a 30 minutes nreak time for everyone.
You take a 39 minutes break everyday at, and you can use this time for your lunch break or rest but spending money than 30 minutes attract some sanctions

Advertisement Placeholder
Where I was working before the Covid lockdown, we had a 30 minutes nreak time for everyone.
You take a 39 minutes break everyday at, and you can use this time for your lunch break or rest but spending money than 30 minutes attract some sanctions
Sounds nice though, it's better than some places where they don't really give you time to rest, you just have to find a time on your own to take some break. Is the 30 minutes usually enough for you guys?

It is very important to always take a break from everything you do you know that to recuperate the energy lost while you are on the task or job. You can damage your body if you work for a long time without taking a break.

At my first job when all I had to do is to copy emails and Fax numbers, I took a lot of breaks since it is really exhausing to be like a robot that is putting more and more emails and numbers, there is no joy at it at all.
So I was either doing nothing or just going to bring a tea and enjoying it until finishing it, and returning to the work. Taking some cops of tea was my mother's advice which is really a wise one, you wouldn't be seen as a one who is taking a break often but as a one who is simply thirsty.

Taking break from everything we do in life is very important , most especially when we are tired , we need break so that the body will be re-energised and refreshed to continue.

I usually try to take breaks in my work place at least once every four hours so that I can be able to refresh myself and just walk around and not allow myself to get bored.

I usually try to take breaks in my work place at least once every four hours so that I can be able to refresh myself and just walk around and not allow myself to get bored.
I also employ such strategy too when I am working online, sometimes I just switch on my stereo and play some music to refresh my mind for about 30 minutes before resuming my work online.

In order to enjoy working both online and offline , you must have a scheduled time for working and must also have time in which you must take a break and rest to freshen the brain , I prefer staying alone during my break

It is very good to take break when working were I work we always go to break when the time is ready so that one can refresh, and also have the strength to start back work is really important.

I am not even an employee now. There was a time I have to work for someone a few years ago at a particular company. Then there was no specific time break could be taken. It will depend on when jobs and things are no more available to be done at that particular time.

It is very important to take a break when one is on his job routine,because it will help the individual to refresh and balance up on his schedule,it will make him to relax and come up with a better mindset as he continue on his task.

Rest is very necessary, just a way to refill and start again. There are employee who just doesn't like it I don't know why. Atleast 30 minutes should be given twice before recess
Very important resting is very necessary when it comes to work at least one hour break is ok, in order for you to regain your strength because the place where I worked one hour break is permitted so to have rest before starting again.
Rest is very necessary, just a way to refill and start again. There are employee who just doesn't like it I don't know why. Atleast 30 minutes should be given twice before recess
Very important resting is very necessary when it comes to work at least one hour break is ok, in order for you to regain your strength because the place where I worked one hour break is permitted so to have rest before starting again.

How often do you take a break at work? Where I work, breaks are allowed based on if work is generally completed, and if it isn't busy enough to warrent everyone being on hand at that moment.
I think it is a well established fact that breaks should be in place at every workplace you find yourself. This is in order for the mind to recharge and develop new ideas on how to solve a problem. I personally think generally 2-3 breaks for the average amount of work done is sufficient enough

When I was trying to gain experience on the skill I have learnt in the past , the time to take brake is not always specific. Its sometimes depend on the availability of jobs to do . Obviously when there is nothing to do, you can have all the day for yourself.

All the job that has to do with at least six so eight working hours should have a specific time for their workers workers at least have break within two to three hour gap so they can have enough time to rest .
I think it is a well established fact that breaks should be in place at every workplace you find yourself. This is in order for the mind to recharge and develop new ideas on how to solve a problem. I personally think generally 2-3 breaks for the average amount of work done is sufficient enou
All the job that has to do with at least six so eight working hours should have a specific time for their workers workers at least have break within two to three hour gap so they can have enough time to rest .
I think it is a well established fact that breaks should be in place at every workplace you find yourself. This is in order for the mind to recharge and develop new ideas on how to solve a problem. I personally think generally 2-3 breaks for the average amount of work done is sufficient enou

I think recess is one of the most underrated parts of a daily routine at the workplace because it allows your mind and body to be refreshed and offers you a chance to socialize with other colleagues who may be operating in different capacities

I am not even an employee now. There was a time I have to work for someone a few years ago at a particular company. Then there was no specific time break could be taken. It will depend on when jobs and things are no more available to be done at that particular time.

I think that I shall never work for any kind of company that would not offer breaks. Breaks are offered at almost each and every kind of company, but the good thing is that I am working as a freelancer and i am free to select the time of break myself as I am my own boss.

however, if I was fum time employed I would be needing at least 2 breaks because I cannot work straight for 8 hours. I would need breaks for refreshments and to stretch the body.

I think that I shall never work for any kind of company that would not offer breaks. Breaks are offered at almost each and every kind of company, but the good thing is that I am working as a freelancer and i am free to select the time of break myself as I am my own boss.
That is just one of the best way of making money most especially in a situation that you have to work on spare time without you being made to obey strict rules and regulations. It's a thrilling experience for many people.

Since I currently do most of my work online, I can actually take breaks whenever I want. While keeping that in mind, I usually set a goal for myself and won't stop working until I've accomplished it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds