Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Breaks on the Job

Break is very important and should be prioritized. Even in schools, students look out more for break time. When you work, have some time to ease yourself or shake off the stress!

Advertisement Placeholder
How often do you take a break at work? Where I work, breaks are allowed based on if work is generally completed, and if it isn't busy enough to warrent everyone being on hand at that moment.
Where I currently work now I do not take a break cuz the job is not a full-time work whereby I will have to do it for the full day so it's mostly a 2 hours job that once I am through I can go back home so with a job like that I do not need to take a break.

Breaks in a company or on the job is very important in fact it makes people refresh themselves and think of better way to work better for the company

Taking break at work is a statutory right of workers but I believe each company have different regulation regarding time,duration for such.

breaks are important ,in everything we do we need to take a break but not much of it , because s little break a little sleep a little slumber that's how poverty will come as a thief and a rubber

At my workplace, you choose any 1hour for break within the 8hours of work, We employees already had mutual discussions and have drawn a table as regards time for break. Breaks are very important to relieve one off the stress and get more energy for work, breaks are also good health wise.

I believe that various organizations have varied guidelines for breaks; some firms give you a set amount of time to take a break, while others only allow you to take a break when you've completed a piece of your job.

I believe that various organizations have varied guidelines for breaks; some firms give you a set amount of time to take a break, while others only allow you to take a break when you've completed a piece of your job.
You dont need to expect your workers to take a break only when he has completed his assignment,the only solution to this is set aside a particular time during the day when workers can go on break and relax themself for the next round of work only then they will be able to do their work perfectly

Breaks are really helpful during work time. I have foind out that once i'm tired and i dont take a break from the work, i'll lose interest in it or i won't out in much effort into it again.

I take breaks at least twice a day, pre lunch and lunch. And yes you do have a point that breaks should only be allowed when there's less work to be done ( that's for shorter breaks though).
The other times I can just walk around my office to stretch my legs.

It is very important to take break when working it really help one to regain strength when working, at least one hour break is good to take in work.

As far as I know, most of the companies in my city allow you to get a break of 30 minutes maximum. This is because many managers think that giving breaks for long hours productivity of the employees and wastes time.

Breaks are very important in a working environment. Most organizations usually observe their breaks by noon and it is usually an hour or two for staff to get refreshments or lunch.

Taking a break from hectic work is very important. It gives someone to recuperate the energy lost during the work. break time is usually between 30 minutes and 1 hour depending on the company you are working with over here.

How often do you take a break at work? Where I work, breaks are allowed based on if work is generally completed, and if it isn't busy enough to warrent everyone being on hand at that moment.
Same here, I'm currently at work but we technically on break because there nothing much do. But they are months or weeks we have tasks or project to complete we hardly go breaks those times.

In our esterblismentbreaks are not fixed because we are usually ready to take on customers order and service their needs,but when there is no such schedule,the things we do is to take a break and rest.

Well it is actually very essential and important to rest because your body needs it and you can't over work if not your health will deteriorate and so one must always rest

When started working from morning i go on break from two to three before starting again
Breaks are necessary. It's a good thing. Overstressing yourself would only give rise to low productivity. Also for your health, resting is necessary

I usually take a break at every 30 minutes. This give me a chance to recuperate the Lost energy while I am on the task. Taking a break is very important if you want to last long and maintain your health while doing hectic task.

Break should be essential in all working environments. Here, we observe our breaks at midday lasting for an hour.
At my workplace, a break period of about 30 minutes is given. During such times I can stretch, walk around and talk to colleagues or eat.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds