Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Bounces to employees

Employees would be encouraged to do more If they are given incentives. This incentives could be in the form of money or it could be promotion at work. It's a form of reward.

Advertisement Placeholder
Employees would be encouraged to do more If they are given incentives. This incentives could be in the form of money or it could be promotion at work. It's a form of reward.
To do more like how ? Every employees in a business organisation have a responsibility they have to fulfill on daily basis and nothing should stop an employees from fulfilling these responsibilities even when incentive is not given.

Positive motivation most especially at work always gives workers the feeling of being love and also encourage them to keep working hard towards the progress of the company.

I think its a good idea to appreciate any good worker you have in your company because it will make him or her to work more harder for you and helps grow your business

To do more like how ? Every employees in a business organisation have a responsibility they have to fulfill on daily basis and nothing should stop an employees from fulfilling these responsibilities even when incentive is not given.
I am very surprised with your submission. If your are given incentives in at work, you will want to impress your boss more so that you could have access to more of the incentives.

Bonus to an employee is a very good idea for a business owner, it increases the work rate of such an employee.... As an employer it is very important to treat your employees with love and when you have many employees, give the best an during the end of every week or every month.

I am very surprised with your submission. If your are given incentives in at work, you will want to impress your boss more so that you could have access to more of the incentives.
See it depends on business organisation. it is not all business organisation that gives an opportunity for you to work that way , ok as a customer service in a bank how will you work more when you are given incentive ?

See it depends on business organisation. it is not all business organisation that gives an opportunity for you to work that way , ok as a customer service in a bank how will you work more when you are given incentive ?
The calls that are made with the customer service representative are been recorded and if the bank find out that a particular attendant was outstanding, he / she may be compensated.

The calls that are made with the customer service representative are been recorded and if the bank find out that a particular attendant was outstanding, he / she may be compensated.
Lolz, every call that is being made by a bank customer service there is always a provision for such and they are not using their men airtime for that. That is just the reason I was saying it depends in the business organisation.

It is very important to always make sure that employees get more bonuses than usual, so as to encourage them to put in more effort than they are currently doing. This boost motivation.

Lolz, every call that is being made by a bank customer service there is always a provision for such and they are not using their men airtime for that. That is just the reason I was saying it depends in the business organisation.
You have mixed it up somewhere. Our point of argument is that -could a customer care representative be compensated?. My answer is an Emphatic yes.

Omo I wonder how this is even possible that they can be compensated because they are not using any of their resources in the business organization. So I am waiting for you to tell me how this really work.
You have mixed it up somewhere. Our point of argument is that -could a customer care representative be compensated?. My answer is an Emphatic yes.

I always advise founders and manages to always go out of their way in order to motivate their employees. This might include giving them bonuses and performance-related bonuses even when it has not been included in their job description. This would always go to boost their morale.

The answer is definitely a yes, if a customer care representatives is doing his or her work diligently and he keeps helping the business positively , he will be compensated.

Sharing of bonuses to employees actually go a long way and does a lot of things to their moral in a way that we cannot easily understand. This is why it is advisable to always give them performance-related bonuses even when it is not included in their job description during the unemployment.

When you gives incentives to the employee , they will always be encourage to do more and work harder for the progress of the organisation , promotion is also advisable.

It will be good if managers can gives out bonuses to their employees , it is like a source of encouragement and this can generally promotes unity in a business and increase the working morale of the employees generally.

Giving bonuses to employees is surely a way in which you can be able to motivate them because they are always going to have it at the back of your mind that you are having a good intention towards them.

Giving your employees bonus this can encourage them to continue taking their jobs serious, because giving them bonus really show that you are appreciating their work, and this will also encourage them to more.

In order for the employee to work more harder towards acheiving success , most time bonus are given out as a positive motivationas appreciation and to just to make them do more

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds