Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Bot trading

Kingstone

Mythical member
Credits
How reliable is bot trading? Are they really the biggest fish to catch when it comes to trading forex and metals and indices?

Trading is hard and that's why people often search and subscribe for trading bots. Share your experiences if any.

Advertisement Placeholder
Brother for your own good, run as far away as you can from using of bots to trade. I used it in trading binary and I regretted, I lost every cent.
I'll tell you why it's not advisable to use bots - they're programmed to a particular pattern and the brokers can understand that system and things change I tell you. Other times, the market moves differently and the bot keeps trading with its already programmed pattern.

I think it depends, I know people who have successfully made some profits using algorithms, I think you need to be watchful and mindful of the bot you want to use.

Sometimes trading is not always the problem but the problem why we keep on losing even with good signal is because of lack of proper risk management, because without this then is going to be very difficult for us to be able to maintain a good trading habits.

Bit trading can be reliable because you can program the bot to buy and sell for your own price. For example, you can program the bot to buy when the crypto is $X and sell when it is $2X.

Bot trading helps you with your trade while you have enough personal time for other activities, and I have seen some persons making profit from bot trading but it also has its disadvantages. The trading strategies used by most of these bots are not tested, network connectivity can also be another factor that affects the bot. I would advice you get a personal knowledge about trading.

Frankly speaking, I have not used bots for trading, howeve,r base don my understanding and observation, it is reliable because you are program the bot when to sell and when to buy.

I have heard people boast of trading bots. They brag that the bot is 80% accurate. I intend to use such bot but would start with little amount.

I have been hearing of bot trading these days both in crypto market and forex. I don't have intention of using it anytime soon because it is only be working ad progrmmed. What if programming goes wrong?

I have never used a trading bot and I cannot see myself relying on it.
I don my trading and I account for every lost and gains that I make from my trading

I don't think using bot to trade will be a good idea. I have a friend that trade on bot but later on loss his whole money I suggest you stay away from it.

Trading bot is a very nice idea,but I think it is usually related to failure because its risky,but one can be watching tutorials on YouTube about it which will enable to know more of it.

You should really know how to trade first before you even think of getting a bot.. can are not hundred percent accurate and they can liquidate your account if care is not taken.

How reliable is bot trading? Are they really the biggest fish to catch when it comes to trading forex and metals and indices?

Trading is hard and that's why people often search and subscribe for trading bots. Share your experiences if any.
Well some have recorded successes through not trading, others would kick at it.
I suggest that if you are not experienced or know nothing about bot trading, you should not try it.

Thanks for the question asked. My friend once introduced me to trading using a bot, he said that the bot will be trading automatically for me over time while accumulating the profits and the real capital. He started with a $100.

Robot trading is like the best technological advancement I have seen in a while especially in forex where I learnt about a bot that trades up to 97% accuracy.

I can not really tell. All I know is, there was a time I installed it but due to lack of experience, I had to uninstalled it again. But from my look, it looks reliable. I advise you to make your verifications or research properly if you want to venture into it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds