Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Bonuses to employees.

That is why I have stated that in my country there are mandatory bonuses (food and transportation, vacations and Christmas bonus) but there are also those given as compensation for work, and this must be earned by the employee for his dedication and commitment, as well as promotions.
It is good that food and transport bonuses are given. One thing that i know is that this can account for such a large portion of someone's expenditure, especially with travel costs being very high right now in my country with fuel costs going up every month.

Advertisement Placeholder
Incentives motivates a lot, it makes a company or working institution to surge higher cos every one there will be working tremendously to get more incentives.
Bonuses to employee help to motivate the employee to do and also work effectively in the organisation the reason why employers give their employees bonus is for encouragement.

Bonus for staff is very good and can be a very sensitive motivation for staff but it is good to be done in moderation and not used in a way to make staff feel unvalued or unreliable. There are situations where bonuses are given to some staff not because they deserve it but because the boss just feels like and things like that can make some staff complicent
The main thing is what you describe, the bonus is motivational and drives employees to give more for the company. I also think that such benefits should be deserved by the employee and not to everyone. Now there are some bonuses that are mandatory for everyone (transportation and food, Christmas bonuses, vacations, etc).
It is good that food and transport bonuses are given. One thing that i know is that this can account for such a large portion of someone's expenditure, especially with travel costs being very high right now in my country with fuel costs going up every month.
In view of the increases in transportation and food expenses, in my country they approved such a mandatory bonus for all workers, public or private. Otherwise the salary would only be enough to cover these expenses.

That will be dismal for the company when decisions isn't entrusted to members, encourage the employees input to keep working more.

When you seriously wish for your business workers to give more than they are supposed to give, then it's definitely going very important that you set up ways to make them happy.

As far as I'm concerned, when you treat your business workers well enough to pay them the bonuses they have well deserved, it's one of the biggest boosters for them.
Yeah that's true. People always like it when you appeal to their inner desire like taking them serious and letting them know you value them. They'll always out I their best

When you seriously wish for your business workers to give more than they are supposed to give, then it's definitely going very important that you set up ways to make them happy.
Their opinion is important, because the seriousness with which employers take their employees will make them give impetus to their functions and thus maximize results. This is achieved when employees feel happy within the company.

My own workplace does not give that more bonuses but it is understandable because we are much. They only give goodie packages during festive periods and celebrations.

Bonus is a good way to motivate your staff/employee for them to give there all and better your company along the line but the truth is some bosses have tarted using such to make some other staff feel like they are not doing enough thereby causing some staff to not make an effort not because they have money to dash but because they want t either have a thing with the staff or want to use that method to have something to do with a colleague of the staff

My own workplace does not give that more bonuses but it is understandable because we are much. They only give goodie packages during festive periods and celebrations.
Excellent, at least they get those packages on those dates. There are countries where employees do not receive incentives for their work. In these cases it is demotivating for those who strive to do their best for the company.

it is very advisable for business is to always give bonuses to their employees especially if they make a very good profit and it is festive season.

I so much commend your organisation for this very good gesture and it is one that will go very far in making sure that the morale of the employees is always boasted.

I so much commend your organisation for this very good gesture and it is one that will go very far in making sure that the morale of the employees is always boasted.
Yes, I really enjoy the benefits of my job, I have enjoyed deserved promotions and good evaluations, but this is thanks to my effort and dedication. Because some bonuses are mandatory, but others we must earn, otherwise they will not come.

That is why I have stated that in my country there are mandatory bonuses (food and transportation, vacations and Christmas bonus) but there are also those given as compensation for work, and this must be earned by the employee for his dedication and commitment, as well as promotions.
If there is mandatory bonuses then your country has done better for you. Some countries does not mandate companies or decides how and when bonuses should be given to employees.

If there is mandatory bonuses then your country has done better for you. Some countries does not mandate companies or decides how and when bonuses should be given to employees.
I have heard for the first time regarding mandatory bonus. Actually the bonus here completely depends upon the employer. If they want they can give bonuses, but most of the time if the business is doing good the owner of the business do provide bonus in festive season.

Employers don't have to really make toomuch sacrifices take it possible to give their employees bonuses. It can be as little as he thinks he can afford as an addition to their take home pay

It's very okay to offer bonus to the employee ,because those bonus been offered could be of good motivation for them to work hard and improve the work they are doing ,

Sure, for those employees to give their all for me as an employer it means I have to give my all too to please them. Which involves given them some reward packages and even promotion yo higher rank.

It is good that we enjoy these benefits, as they compensate in some way for the low salary we earn. I have confirmed from other members who describe this, from other countries where it is not an obligation, and even employers who do not motivate staff with them.
Employers don't have to really make toomuch sacrifices take it possible to give their employees bonuses. It can be as little as he thinks he can afford as an addition to their take home pay
It is something important what you describe, certainly there is no stipulated amount to grant the bonus, that is why it can be an addition, as you express it. With 5% or 10% on the salary at some point, it is motivating for the employees.

I think I have made a contribution to this topic before but it is very important that companies give bonuses to their employees especially when there is a lot of gains.
I do not think that companies should only consider giving bonuses to their customers when they are making much sales but even when the company is just making fairly good sales I think that it should be a wise thing for them to be giving bonuses to their employees.

Sure, for those employees to give their all for me as an employer it means I have to give my all too to please them. Which involves given them some reward packages and even promotion yo higher rank.

Seriously, whenever the workplace and working conditions given to workers are very good, such workers will definitely willing to give their all in meeting the company's business goals.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds