Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Bonuses to employees.

Seriously, whenever the workplace and working conditions given to workers are very good, such workers will definitely willing to give their all in meeting the company's business goals.
You have made an important point, as the issue is related to bonuses, but workplace conditions are also important. Working in a pleasant environment is motivating for employees.

Advertisement Placeholder
It's very good to give incentives to employees. It helps to motivate them to put in more effort in your business. It also have a way to keep their behaviour in check as they'll try to be more diligent and honest to earn more money.

It is good that we enjoy these benefits, as they compensate in some way for the low salary we earn. I have confirmed from other members who describe this, from other countries where it is not an obligation, and even employers who do not motivate staff with them.

It is something important what you describe, certainly there is no stipulated amount to grant the bonus, that is why it can be an addition, as you express it. With 5% or 10% on the salary at some point, it is motivating for the employees.
When government mandate companies to pay bonuses and allowances to employees it will give workers a rest of mind that no matter what happens, the company they work for will not cheat them.

When government mandate companies to pay bonuses and allowances to employees it will give workers a rest of mind that no matter what happens, the company they work for will not cheat them.
That is correct, companies and governmental entities must adhere to the orders issued by the government, and comply with all workers for their benefit. They are not in a position to evade their responsibility.

Bonuses to employee is very important to them as this will definitely help them to work hard and in return it will definitely increase the productivity of the company in the long run. So for me this is a good idea

Bonuses to employee is very important to them as this will definitely help them to work hard and in return it will definitely increase the productivity of the company in the long run. So for me this is a good idea
This is one of the benefits for employers. By giving bonuses to employees, the results are positive, because they will give more and increase their dedication to obtain good results individually and as a whole, all of the above in favor of the company.

Seriously, whenever the workplace and working conditions given to workers are very good, such workers will definitely willing to give their all in meeting the company's business goals.
That's it. When the working environment is safe, and favourable to the employees they give their all to the employer which in turn moves the company forward.

That's it. When the working environment is safe, and favourable to the employees they give their all to the employer which in turn moves the company forward.

Seriously, this is one of the biggest reasons why I love how foreign companies treat their workers because they understand it's very important for the success of their business.

It's very good to give incentives to employees. It helps to motivate them to put in more effort in your business. It also have a way to keep their behaviour in check as they'll try to be more diligent and honest to earn more money.
You are right @gammarays , people when they seek employment, it is for monetary interest. When there is incentive, this awakens the interest in the worker, he will give all of himself, in order to be rewarded.

Seriously, this is one of the biggest reasons why I love how foreign companies treat their workers because they understand it's very important for the success of their business.
Sure, they know if their workers mind aren't in good condition work input of the employees will drop. So to enable steady work flow, they need to satisfy their workers.

Is a good idea to give bonuses to employers because when such is done they tend to fell appreciated and they give more energy to the work.

Is a good idea to give bonuses to employers because when such is done they tend to fell appreciated and they give more energy to the work.
It is as you describe, when workers feel appreciated and valued for their efforts, it creates an automatic return in benefit for the company, since such appreciation is a stimulus for the worker and he/she is more dedicated to his/her responsibilities.

Rewarding workers is crucial not just for retaining them, but also for motivating and achieving their goals. It promotes employees to adopt a specific/positive attitude or behavior, which boosts productivity, employee enthusiasm, and loyalty. It's also a method to show appreciation for and promote good well-being in a company.

There has been proves that workers who are appreciated do very well in business and this indeed has helped them to be able to put in their best in the business.

Bonuses to staffs is a very good commodity that can help motivate staff to be a better version of them selfs because the thing is....there is this saying in my country "na where you they work you dy chop" so yes bonus is good but when necessary not just because you feel like dong bonanza suddenly there should be a reason
That's already a bonus for them. Who would say no to the bonus. I believe everyone wants to be blessed by huge money. Employees will be motivated to work more because of this bonus. There's no more reason for them to be demotivated due to this bonanza.

In my offline work, there are different types of bonuses for employees. Everyone receives a monthly food and transportation bonus. Employees also receive a personalized bonus for years of service, evaluations based on results, merits by study. What kind of benefits do employees in your country have in addition to salary? Is it beneficial for the company to pay such bonus
Your offline work or place of employment must be a very good booster to your fellow colleagues working with you there. Getting this bonuses like monthly fee Chau and transportation is actually something that will go a long way in encouraging staffs

Rewarding workers is crucial not just for retaining them, but also for motivating and achieving their goals. It promotes employees to adopt a specific/positive attitude or behavior, which boosts productivity, employee enthusiasm, and loyalty. It's also a method to show appreciation for and promote good well-being in a company.
As you describe @skyliequiz, with these benefits employees, in addition to feeling satisfied, feel more committed to efficiently perform their duties. With this, the company benefits greatly, as workers will develop in favor of it and productivity will increase.
Your offline work or place of employment must be a very good booster to your fellow colleagues working with you there. Getting this bonuses like monthly fee Chau and transportation is actually something that will go a long way in encouraging staffs
It is correct, the monthly benefit of food and transportation, is a help that we all expect at the end of each month, and therefore the worker is committed to comply fully so that there is no discount in such payments for any fault.

I currently work online, but back when I used to work offline. The only offers you would see as bonuses where for wardrobe and feeding.

Giving bonuses to employees is beneficial to the business because employees tend to give more output when shown incentives than when not. Bonuses are just a way of motivating employees to increase their productivity
Well given bonuses to employees is what I plan on doing when I have my own company or when I manage is a company for people because I know that being able to satisfy your employees will definitely go a long way in increasing the productivity of your business.

Bonuses are a huge motivation to staff as they encourage and spur them to do more for your establishment.
Bonuses like holiday bonuses - Christmas, Easter, even other religions festivals bonus, new year bonus, the nation's holiday bonus and so on.. That way they're happy to keep working for you

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds