Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Bluehost: Best affliate program

Farhan Aslam

Loyal member
Credits
The Blue Host affiliate program is super popular for web hosting. With their plans starting at 2.95$ / month and one-time payments starting at 65$, the cost barrier is lower, and commissions are higher. Because of this, they are one of the easiest ways for affiliate bloggers looking to make money online. After you sign up for their program, you will receive referral credit up to 45 days after the first click. Payment occurs between the 16th and the end of each month, and you need at least 100$ to issue your payment.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is a very interesting piece of information. I have heard about blue host before but I didn't know they had an affiliate program. I have been using click bank for years now but I will check out blue host affiliate program.

Even though I have never used blue host, I know blue host is one of the cheapest hosting providers. They offer a range of hosting services. The only issue I have with blue host affiliate program is their payment threshold.

I think this Blue Post elite marketing plan is quite cheap and affordable but though I don't know about how genuine they are but I would want to try them out sometime.

Yes what you have said is true. Blue host offers one if the best hosting services among its competitors and to me it is actually the best if you want to host a WordPress site. In its affiliate marketing scheme you earn little commissions for every person which you refer.

The Blue Host affiliate program is super popular for web hosting. With their plans starting at 2.95$ / month and one-time payments starting at 65$, the cost barrier is lower, and commissions are higher. Because of this, they are one of the easiest ways for affiliate bloggers looking to make money online. After you sign up for their program, you will receive referral credit up to 45 days after the first click. Payment occurs between the 16th and the end of each month, and you need at least 100$ to issue your payment.
Seriously, am just hearing about it for the first time, but am not the referral type, am not really good at networking people into a particular business organization.

Seriously, the bluehost affiliate program is one of the best. I heard about it last year but I have not been serious with it but I may consider it in the nearest future.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds