Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Blogging Vs Vlogging: Which is Better Method to Make Money?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
I make more money through blogging compared to vlogging, however, in my opinion, you can actually make more money from blogging compared to vlogging. In order to blog, you need to spend money to create a blog, however, vlogging is completely free and you can make money without actually spending a dime.

Advertisement Placeholder
Every person has their own way of trying and I see most are into vlogging because they feel others are more interested in it and this is why Youtube is filled with Vloggers and you can find different bloggers and it's more entertaining than a blog.

There are people who are making more money from vlogging and those people were able to garner enough subscribers and enough hours of views from each video they uploaded. This money could run into thousands of dollars which could be more than the amount you would make from blogging.

I make more money through blogging compared to vlogging, however, in my opinion, you can actually make more money from blogging compared to vlogging. In order to blog, you need to spend money to create a blog, however, vlogging is completely free and you can make money without actually spending a dime.
I think vlogging is better because a lot of people love to watch videos instead of reading.

Both Blogging and vlogging are popular but from some time I see people are more interested in vlogging so vloggers are in demand now

Both Blogging and vlogging are popular but from some time I see people are more interested in vlogging so vloggers are in demand now
I am also interested in vlogging
I really do not have so much interest in blogging. I don't like it

Vlloggig is more interesting and that's why we can see most people are moving towards vlogging as they like to get entertained

Vlogging would require tools like camera and a microphone. Blogging is easier to start up and start earning.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds