Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Blind Date

Advertisement Placeholder
Of all my times dating, not one was a blind date. I have never been fond of blind dates if I am honest because you never know who you could end up meeting and it would be awkward if you were not really into them even though the person that set up the blind date may think so.

I know people who have taken part in blind dates though and they have worked out for them but I would be too worried that it wouldn't work out for me.

No, and I don't think I'd ever consider it.

I don't even become interested in someone until I know about them, so I've only ever done the polar opposite of blind dating: getting together with people I already know as friends!

Have you ever been on a blind date before?
My parents and some friends had me go on a few. None of them worked out. I went on two dates with one girl before we decided it wasn't going to happen, and the other girl blew me off over a friend that called. After that I never did blind dates again.
What are your thoughts of blind dates?
I only went on 3 and that was it for me. They were with people I wasn't attracted to. I started using Myspace for dating instead before I met and married my ex wife in 2008.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds