Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Black Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeneBiz

Addicted member
Credits
There are many theories about how the world famous Black Friday originated, all of them related to significant drops in prices, not necessarily due to offers but due to crisis and bankruptcy (like the Wall Street Black Friday theory). Do you know any theory about the black Friday?

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't know if there is any theory about black Friday until now. All I know is that black Friday is used to calendar the.

I don't actually know the theory of Black Friday. All I know about this concept is that it is used at the end of the calendar year and it comes with price reduction for more customers

This black friday is full of spikes!
I once ordered a phone for 300 euros and in 2 days it called me that it was actually 700 euros! a big store error
and so I don't order black friday anymore

There are claims that the trade of Black slavery by slave owners and slave traders is the history behind Black Friday. Allegedly, Black slaves are sold on the day after Thanksgiving to help plantation owners in preparation for the Winter season. However, there is no truth behind this unbacked theory.

I don't know of any...i consider it a day to buy cheap goods... I don't even know its origin , anyone who knows about it should please share I'm also willing to learn

Most products you get on Black Friday for less prices are always old products or out of stock I don’t buythings in Black Friday cause of that

It is the name that was given to the event that caused chaos in the city of Philadelphia due to the uncontrollable shopping of that season

Black Friday originated from a period of depression whereby most businesses are to sell off their goods due to the so many debts and losses they have been cured you stop they have to sell off their goods in order not to lose completely so they end up telling them at giveaway prices.

There are many theories about how the world famous Black Friday originated, all of them related to significant drops in prices, not necessarily due to offers but due to crisis and bankruptcy (like the Wall Street Black Friday theory). Do you know any theory about the black Friday?
All I know about the black Friday is that they pull down almost all the price of products in the e commerce market,so I don't even bother myself to know what exactly bring out the black Friday tho.

This black Friday is somehow a promo that is being conducted by all shopping mall in the world. The price of items dropped, and the shopping mall used this to attract customers.

I have never heard of a theory that links to black Friday, I just know that things are sold for cheaper prices and establishment into black Fridays do it sometimes to clear their warehouses and get more clients.

From the little I know, black Friday came about due to the depression in the world. Business had to sell at a very cheap price because that was what the masses could pay.

This black friday is full of spikes!
I once ordered a phone for 300 euros and in 2 days it called me that it was actually 700 euros! a big store error
and so I don't order black friday anymore
Telling you,most of these online sales that shout Black Friday are full of crap, most times the prices are not slashed in anyway, it's just full of hype and no real sale

The shopping holiday is a favorite for bargain hunters, but for many, it's one of the most dangerous outings — and the outcomes can be gruesome. ... There's even an entire website devoted to tragedies on the commerce holiday, called Black Friday Death Count, which documents some of the worst melees.

2021's Black Friday
What is the meaning of Black Friday?
When is Black Friday in the year 2021?
Predictions for Black Friday in 2021
Ads and Deals for Black Friday
Store Hours on Black Friday
Thanksgiving Day Stores Open on Thanksgiving Day Stores Closed on Thanksgiving Day
Contact Us / Submit an Ad

It's all about making people think that they are getting a better deal and in fact that it's not. Years ago you are getting a good deal but nowadays most shores are doing sales too many times a year to the point that you have no idea what the real full price is.

What they do, they put the cost of items and good up so high that when the day comes when it's black Friday they say it's 50% off and in fact two days before it was double in cost and you not saving much.

Amazo does it for a full week, most stores do it for the full weekend, one day only turns into more days. Then after Black Friday, they have Cyber sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds