Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Between a female and a male Entrepreneur, who gets ahead fast in the business space?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think so male can go ahead faster than a female because female may face deferent problems as her body is Totaly different than male she can't bear much physical pressure as well.
Furthermore male can express more easily his views to others.
That's another angle to that and you have pointed out physical capacity difference between the genders.
But we can also consider some advantages the female has over the males entrepreneurs.
[automerge]1608697903[/automerge]
Both men and women are very much capable of becoming an entrepreneur. It should not even a matter anymore, it's 2020 and I think we are way pass this.
Seriously? This may not be totally true, there may still exist very unique different between them.
Take for instance, the way a male will approach a certain challenge, may not be the same a female will, customers and clients may adopt different ways of dealing with an entrepreneur based on their gender too, etc.

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
There is no such thing as gender when it comes to business. As long as you have good planning for your business, know how to manage your business resources, focused and committed to your business then success is guaranteed.

Succeeding in a business doesn't have a thing whether you are a male or female. So far you have a good strategy on your business, it doesn't mean whether you are a male or female you will definitely hit it big with your strategy. But just in some cases ladies go get favoured in terms of getting contract maybe just because of their sexuality gender.

Gender plays no role in the progress of an entrepreneur ,but the entrepreneur's qualities . A lady can do well more than a guy in a business when he has good entrepreneurship spirit and vice versa .
It is a matter of good planning that makes a business successful

Well, I think I agree with a number of persons here. Entrepreneurial success is not gender based, it all boils down to your input and how much you invested to becoming successful

Success is not based on gender, it is rather based on your commitment and diligence towards the business that will surely place you ahead of your competitors. Both male and female need to dedicate themselves and time if they want to be ahead

Success doesn't know gender. It depends on how efficient and effective the both gender is. If either sex works towards achieving his or her aim, they will both succeed. Jusy that female has more opportunities than male.

I recently took some survey questions which bordered on entrepreneurship and had to grapple with challenge of answering questions bothering on female and male Entrepreneurs.
In my opinion there isn't much difference as both are presented with same opportunities and an open market.
Please bear your minds, who gets ahead faster?
Success, generally is not based on gender. Being a man or woman does not determine being lucrative. It's all about ability and resourcefulness, not gender. Some might think it's men, seeing the top richest in the world but it's not about that. Women also as much importance in the business sector as men.

I really don't think that gender has anything to do with being a successful entrepreneur or a successful marketer....what matters is that you are good I'm what you are doing and people know you are gonna do your best and give them the best...Gender does not contribute to anyone success.

In the entrepreneur field, i guess the female do more better. Because female posses this meek and jovial way of resolving issues and also apply same into businesses resulting into having more customers which will enhance growth of the business.

Success is not gender based, and for every successful enterprenuer they must follow some principles, when this principles are adhere to properly then success will be recorded if not either male or female been enterprenuer such can not record the desired success

Enterpreneur is a business that can be done by both male and female but the issue of between male and female which one will go faster and will go ahead in a business well for me I'll suggest that a male interpreneur you will go higher because a man have the natural instinct to manage ,take care and ability to carry out tedious task, but sometimes it always depend on certain types of business,

In entrepreneurship, gender really doesn't matter.
Entrepreneurship is hard. It requires consistent discipline, and confidence in yourself. Lots of people won’t enjoy it. But for those determined few who can find a way to make the grind work, entrepreneurship is the most rewarding job, lifestyle, and identity in the world.

It all depends on several factors which is based on features.It as to do with who has the most experience,the smartest and method applied in business operations. It could be either the male or female who possesses the features. So to be factual,leaving sentiment aside, its comes down to who has better entrepreneur features.

In my way of thinking, I think that both have the same opportunities, since that does not depend on gender, but on the ability, knowledge and certain characteristics and qualities that stand out in a good manager. I also think that there is no type of weakness, both men and women with a good business vision will be successful.

Now now, let's not be sexists because gender has nothing to do with business success. It depends of the skill and the mentality of a person as i believe. We should stop talking and comparing the two gender because there's always a person doing better than some regardless the gender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds