Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Between a female and a male Entrepreneur, who gets ahead fast in the business space?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayzzy3

Mythical member
Credits
I recently took some survey questions which bordered on entrepreneurship and had to grapple with challenge of answering questions bothering on female and male Entrepreneurs.
In my opinion there isn't much difference as both are presented with same opportunities and an open market.
Please bear your minds, who gets ahead faster?

Advertisement Placeholder
Success in any business is not gender-based. Anyone can get ahead depending on the level of hard work inputted into the business. Some works have indeed been stereotyped as men's or women's work, but nowadays, both genders explore these works and succeed.

I can't compare and compare who gets in well. When it comes to business pursuit, any one can be more successful. It depends on one's method and tactics of business operation.

Success in any business is not gender-based. Anyone can get ahead depending on the level of hard work inputted into the business. Some works have indeed been stereotyped as men's or women's work, but nowadays, both genders explore these works and succeed.
Exactly, success is not gender based, in business anybody can thrive given the right opportunity.
But sometimes people favour women because of natural endowments some discriminate women see a particular job as men's job.

Well success in business isn’t limited to a gender. Anyone can perform better in a position. Though i wouldn’t neglect the fact that the society gives more accolades to men but still anyone can perform wonderfully provided they’ve got the resources

If we are being honest with ourselves the equality we hope for between the male and female gender in the business space is still not achieved. Most times than not the male counterparts find it easier and achieve more success than the females.

I don't think gender is a good way to measure how well someone will do in business. Both men and women can become successful entrepreneurs and it depends on the intelligence of the person and certain factors within or without his or her control.

I recently took some survey questions which bordered on entrepreneurship and had to grapple with challenge of answering questions bothering on female and male Entrepreneurs.
In my opinion there isn't much difference as both are presented with same opportunities and an open market.
The extent one gets in a business space is generally not gender based. What determines how far one goes in the business sphere is smart work, customer service, sagacity, packaging, funding, contacts, location, etc. So whether male or female, there's equal opportunity to thrive in business.

Success and grows in business doesn't look for or do with gender. It Based on who ever commit to business and realdy to grow with strive and ambition to achieve goals/objectives.

Yes you guys have spoken well, hug approach to the business is key in achieving one's aim and objectives in business.
If I want to start, I should not look at my gender as a limitation or otherwise.

In terms of entrepreneurship, there is no gender that is better than the other, it's mostly an individual thing, people are generally better than each other in some aspects of life.

Generally, woman are naturally addicted to anything that has to deal with money. The zeal put into business by women are actually incomparable with men, despite their gender feebleness. But, it depends on the types of business both engaged in that will determine how far they can go in their pursuit of wealth or accomplishments in the business milieu in its entirety. I believe men are still the head in most of the several types of available business transactions done all over the world.

Success can be warranted to be based on the will of God with hard work in place. Also a bit of luck too, so I tend not to see the notion of male and female in success. Any one can be successful . tbe question I what price are u willing to pay ?
[automerge]1608677102[/automerge]
Success can be warranted to be based on the will of God with hard work in place. Also a bit of luck too, so I tend not to see the notion of male and female in success. Any one can be successful . tbe question I what price are u willing to pay ?

It depends on the experience, knowledge and work of the person who is running a business. If a female has all these properties better than male then she can run this business in more proper ways.

Gender doesn't really determine who is going to be more successful gender actually doesn't have anything to do with successful you can be successful regardless of your gender as long as you diligent and you work very very hard for me gender doesn't determines success

I think the gender or sex has something to do but depending on the kind of business. I remember an actress who was selling computer supplies. Her name is Ellen who is sexy and beautiful. Whe was getting the bulk of sales from the banks. Why so? Her clients are the male managers so it is understandable that one dinner date would give her the bulk of transactions. Maybe that is an exception because generally speaking the entrepreneur is the owner of the business so he may not be in direct contact with the customers.

I think so male can go ahead faster than a female because female may face deferent problems as her body is Totaly different than male she can't bear much physical pressure as well.
Furthermore male can express more easily his views to others.

Well, its not depend upon male and female,its depends upon your work ,and i think in my view men and women are going side by side, and we should not underestimate the power of each gender😊

Both men and women are very much capable of becoming an entrepreneur. It should not even a matter anymore, it's 2020 and I think we are way pass this.

Interesting! You must come to understand that the success in a business has nothing to do with gender but depends on the mindset of the business owner. Irrespective of your gender if you are serious and have a positive mindset towards your business. Your success is guaranteed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds