Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best way to start a business.

One of the best ways of starting a business is to start on the right knowledge. you are in business for ruins if you join the bandwagon and start a business in which you don't have knowledge about. Also you need a mentor to guide you so as to avoid necessary mistakes.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is not about about which one is better. It is about which of the two do you have the capacity to start with looking at your own capital base. Both are good if you ask me

First have your capital then secondly you should know the kind of business you wants to engage in and thirdly make research on the business to acquire more knowledge about it
The three things you mentioned are actually the core things needed to startup a business. Once you have gotten the idea of what you want to do, the next step would be to study more and make more research about the business, then the capital comes in next

Okay do you really think expired Domains.com is the best website to get cheap and good quality domain, I don't really know how it works but I will have to check them out to understand more.
It is where you get to see the different domains that expire every day all over the world. You have to use filter to get the name of the niche you want.

When one doesn't have much of the finance, the best way to start it, is gradually until the business grows higher to the extent of generating steady profit, then the owner can expand it.

When you don't have the espected capital needed for you to go all out big in your intended business if interest, it is only worth it that you start Small and grow it from there to something big like the one of your dreams later

When you don't have the espected capital needed for you to go all out big in your intended business if interest, it is only worth it that you start Small and grow it from there to something big like the one of your dreams later
A start up with not enough capital is a telltale sign of a failed business at the start. Be sure that the capital will endure the 1st 3 months without revenue. That is the period of building up the customer base so you cannot expect a decent income for that period of time.

Well we are talking about starting a concrete business, a business that will last for a long time and will grow to be an empire somedays
There is no law that says that a business that is started small is a business that can grow big as you can start a business big and the business can still expand to grow more bigger so there is no established law to say that you must start up your business small for it to grow.

Most times people start business base on their financial capacity though some businesses are better started small especially if it is highly risky.

One of the most significant decisions you will make is the location of your firm. Whether you're starting a physical store or an online store, the decisions you make might have an impact on your taxes, legal obligations, and earnings.

One of the most significant decisions you will make is the location of your firm. Whether you're starting a physical store or an online store, the decisions you make might have an impact on your taxes, legal obligations, and earnings.
Yes of course you should make your décisions after taking in considérations all factors which can affect your business later so best way to start is by studying .

It is where you get to see the different domains that expire every day all over the world. You have to use filter to get the name of the niche you want.
Okay if I have like $100 to invest in this business ,do you think I can make and sell this domains on monthly basis, how profitable will it be if I go into it as a full online business ?

the best thing to do before venturing into any business is to carry out a comprehensive research regarding the line of business you are venturing into.

There is no law that says that a business that is started small is a business that can grow big as you can start a business big and the business can still expand to grow more bigger so there is no established law to say that you must start up your business small for it to grow.
Yeah right, every business have a great potential if you can manage it well.

Everyone is opening up their own saloons and grocery store whenever they get some cash but only few of them can sustain it because they lack something which I have been trying to let you know "endurance", they can't endure when they are not selling, that is why you have to plan and start a concrete business. Let me ask you a question, what will you do if you don't have any sale for a month, how will you handle it.

I think that you will make a lot of positive impact on your business if you research every subject before you start the business so as to make informed decision

For me the best way to start a business is to first of all plan because planning really matters in fact a business without plan is almost 80% heading for failure the only thing keeping it from reach 100 is the persistence to carry on because a business with plan nor nor agenda is bound to hit rocks and if not sink

Yeah right, every business have a great potential if you can manage it well.

Everyone is opening up their own saloons and grocery store whenever they get some cash but only few of them can sustain it because they lack something which I have been trying to let you know "endurance", they can't endure when they are not selling, that is why you have to plan and start a concrete business. Let me ask you a question, what will you do if you don't have any sale for a month, how will you handle it.
It will be very difficult for anyone to be able to continue when they are not selling in any business that is startup as it can be so frustrating. Take yourself for instance, you put in the last amount of money that you have to start a business and at the end of the day you are not selling you are making a loss but you get frustrated and at the time that the business we continue making loss, at a point, you will be tempted to close up the business.

The best way to start a business is to identify the problems around you that will money and then try to find away of providing solutions to those problems and if you succeed in finding solutions to them then a business is established, because business is all about solving people problems and getting monetary reward after that.
The best way to start up a business is to Foster false start by planning and also trying to provide solution two particular problem in the society with these your business will grow fast.

First have your capital then secondly you should know the kind of business you wants to engage in and thirdly make research on the business to acquire more knowledge about it
Most people don't like the research part and it is very crucial to the growth of the business. It is good to start a business in area where is less competition. This gives the opportunity to make more money with less stress in marketing.
[automerge]1626871313[/automerge]
You look at your capital in the first place to know the type of business you can go for. Some business entails big capital while some entails small capital. So your capital determine the kind if business you can go into.
Capital has been one of the major hindrance for most people in business especially those who are just starting out. I wish the government makes it pretty easy to obtains grants for every small start up as they are going to contribute to the economy.

Last edited:
It will be very difficult for anyone to be able to continue when they are not selling in any business that is startup as it can be so frustrating. Take yourself for instance, you put in the last amount of money that you have to start a business and at the end of the day you are not selling you are making a loss but you get frustrated and at the time that the business we continue making loss, at a point, you will be tempted to close up the business.
Not really, I will not close down my business all because am not selling. That is why you need a business plan and strategy, there is a way to bring people to patronize you and that will even trigger more sales than your competitors.

What if you are selling but you are running at loss, how will you change that as a business owner?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds