Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best way to start a business.

Starting a business on a small scale or large scale depends on many factors. One factor is the knowledge the person has about the business will determine how the person starts the business. The knowledge will boost the confidence such person will have in the business and will make it easy for the person to start the business on a large scale if the person has enough capital. In a case where the person has adequate knowledge on the business to start but lack enough capital, starting small will be better rather than waiting to start on a large scale.

Advertisement Placeholder
Conduct market research to determine whether your concept has a chance of becoming a profitable business. It is a method of gathering information about potential consumers and existing businesses in your region. Use such data to get a competitive edge for your company.

Starting business in small scale or large scale depends on the capital you have at hand. But i advice everybody starting a new business to start small so that he can learn how to grow a small business to a large scale business because small business can minimize mistakes and teaches patience which is very good in business.

The best way to start a business is to face the forming research and have a plan with this you can be able to start a business on a good level.
Research and planning is important but money is vital, without the necessary funds the plans and objectives formed from the research will just be rendered useless.

Some people start by acquiring the knowledge first and this helps them to better pitch the business idea to people who may want to invest with them.
I don't think that acquiring knowledge is the most important thing when you are starting up a business ,the first thing you really need to do is to get enough money that will be necessary to run the business, then knowledge can comes later.

You only start a business with proper planning and preparation ,the most important thing in business startup is the availability of capital that is necessary to establish the business successfully. Other things will follow after this.

Seriously, when it comes to opening a new business, planning is very important and extremely needed because it's what would be used to lay the foundation of the business.

I don't think that acquiring knowledge is the most important thing when you are starting up a business ,the first thing you really need to do is to get enough money that will be necessary to run the business, then knowledge can comes later.
Someone told me about how he invested enough money in buying domain names with hope to resell, but he lost everything after he couldn't sell and they expire. He had money, but lacked knowledge.

Someone told me about how he invested enough money in buying domain names with hope to resell, but he lost everything after he couldn't sell and they expire. He had money, but lacked knowledge.
If a domain is about to expire, you have to renew it immediately or else you will lost it permanently or you can immediately register it again if someone has never pick it, this is the thing we all need to know, are you into domain business ?

If a domain is about to expire, you have to renew it immediately or else you will lost it permanently or you can immediately register it again if someone has never pick it, this is the thing we all need to know, are you into domain business ?
I am just a learner and so I won't say I'm into the business actually. Domains don't just expire like that, there are days where you would be given grace to renew your registration.

The best way to start a business is to have plans and ensure to do feasibility studies. It's very important for a healthy, and successful business . You must highlight the risk in clear terms and how to solve them

To start a business, one need to the knowledge of his/her business and what will attract customers, location of the business and capital to manage the business.

I am just a learner and so I won't say I'm into the business actually. Domains don't just expire like that, there are days where you would be given grace to renew your registration.
Yes but you shouldn't wait for that day ,I think you have to renew it every year and after every year you will be given a period of one month of Grace or so for you to renew it and if you don't do , it will be sent out for people who are interested to buy it.

Most times the beginning of a business usually determine the success or otherwise of the business. In your opinion and experience about business starting business in large scale or small scale which is better?.
Concerning whether a business should start in a large scale or a small scale all depends on the owner of the company and the level of his financial capabilities, I beleieve and advise then owner should not borrow money to start and rather start with the little amount he has.

Conduct market research to determine whether your concept has a chance of becoming a profitable business. It is a method of gathering information about potential consumers and existing businesses in your region. Use such data to get a competitive edge for your company.
For a retailing business like a store or a restaurant it is important to conduct a research not only on the customer base but also on the availability of the suppliers. Especially for food products the suppliers should be near your business place to avoid long travel of the goods.

The title. If you can come up with a name that has never been used before, and then an item that has never been seen before.

You know how people use air fresheners? I got my mom to bring me home a bunch of white Florida sand, I distributed it evenly into cute little glass containers with lids, mixed in some coconut oil and coconut candle shavings so the whole thing smelled like a tropical vacation, and I named it:
Sunny Daze 😴😎☀️🌴
Scented Sand
That’s what I put on the labels.

People loved it! 👆This sells best for me right after New Year’s and esp. right before Spring Break
Feb/March.

Concerning whether a business should start in a large scale or a small scale all depends on the owner of the company and the level of his financial capabilities, I beleieve and advise then owner should not borrow money to start and rather start with the little amount he has.
There are times that finance is not usually the problem but the viability of a business in an environment or even online so some people prefer to start small to test run the market.

Well, it's only normal you start small and grow the business to the level of your dreams. That way, it would make you work hard, be ambitious, and determine to benefit from your hustles. I would say that starting small will not put you under unnecessary pressure as starting on a large scale. It takes time to grow a brand, so enjoy the process as there is nothing to worry about.
The best way to start a business is to have a business plan and the required capital for that particular business before you can be able to embark on the journey of starting up a business.

The best way to start a business is to identify the problems around you that will money and then try to find away of providing solutions to those problems and if you succeed in finding solutions to them then a business is established, because business is all about solving people problems and getting monetary reward after that.

I think a business rise and fall depends on the foundation at which it was build and the ability for the company to be consistent and more utilize in the management of their affairs

Well to startup a business,you need a good niche or name for your business and also you need to have work out a plan which will guide you when the business will be established.
Secondly you need to have a good location especially if the business is an offline business. Your location determines the type of product you want to sell and the people you are selling to.
In my experience from this several businesses that are work in I think the best way for someone to start up a business it by starting up small then growing the business to a very big size. One thing that most people do not know is the fact that most of the big multinational companies in the world right now actually started small before they became as big as they are right now.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds