Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best skill to learn for freelancing?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 403

Becoming a freelancer when your completely new to the game can be a challenge to say the least. Some ask how can I do it? What skills are the best to learn as a starting point in your view? Personally it’s hard to speculate or make recommendations without knowing the specific interests of the individual before hand

Advertisement Placeholder
There are many threads related to recommendations for making money with different skills. I always think that you should not choose the one that pays the most, on the contrary you should choose the ones you have and develop them, try to be better and seek to generate profits with them.

Well, this will depend on what you really are good at. But i usually advise freelancers to have writing skills. Irrespective of their main skills. Copywriting skills will be necessary in your own business, in pitching your gigs, in your day to day life even in simple conversation. Thus, i would say, one must at least have writing skills in his arsenal.

Becoming a freelancer when your completely new to the game can be a challenge to say the least. Some ask how can I do it? What skills are the best to learn as a starting point in your view? Personally it’s hard to speculate or make recommendations without knowing the specific interests of the individual before hand
Well if you say becoming a freelancing is going to be challenging i think that will be for those that have no skill from the start which will a bit difficult because they wont know what to learn at first but foe those with skills is a bit easier as long they are literate...

As much as I know about freelancing and being a user of Fiverr, I can say digital skills sell a lot online. Web designing, graphic designing, etc are all what I do on Fiverr and I earn some much on the platform. There are other skills as well that really pay.

For a freelancer there are lots of skills present, Its totally depend on a person what he love to do. like graphic designing, writting, creating blogs or many more.. All are very demanding and greatfull skill. to know about this skill there are lots of videos present on social media or also many institue can complete cource

I agree I think it is important for the person to have an ate of interest before learning a freelancing skill. There are so many skills one could learn and monetize as well. It had to be in line with your area of interest to fasten the process.

I think it depends on your areas of specialization which you have so muchouch confidence in and can upgrade your skills. For me I will preferred going for graphic designing cause am so passionate about graphic and I can likewise upgrade my skills as time goes on.

I recommend marketing skills as you need customers to get ahead in any form of business, your marketing skills would help project your service to potential clients.

In my honest opinion, the best skill to learn for freelancing is programming and web design. This is because the earnings one would get from using these skills to freelance is more than other freelancing activities like posting to get paid or writing articles. Also having design skills is also fantastic as there is a lot of demand for designers.

There are several profitable skills one could learn to become a freelancer. It all depends on what you have affinity and desire for. Your interest in learning and practicing the skills would go along way in making you a better freelancer than your competitors in the game. I feel skills like programming languages, graphics designs, and content writing would not be a bad idea to know as the services are always in the demand. With time and persistence, a freelancer would also derive the benefits of his or her investment.

I love freelancing career that's why I'm taken my time to improve in my article writing and also learning deeply about transcription. I believe this two will earn me decent cash when i become an expert within them.

The basic skill for online freelancing is good written English. Most of the sites are using English as the main language and if you are good in written English then you can write articles that can earn you good money. For starters you can join forums to hone your basic skills. For the computer users I think good typing skills can be an advantage.

I don't think there's just one skill out there that is best for freelance work. You can do just about anything these days in the freelance world. Writing, graphic design, art work, coding, teaching, and doing other various jobs. Sometimes the best thing to have, is skills in various job types to better fit into the freelance world.

Well, this will depend on what you really are good at. But i usually advise freelancers to have writing skills. Irrespective of their main skills. Copywriting skills will be necessary in your own business, in pitching your gigs, in your day to day life even in simple conversation. Thus, i would say, one must at least have writing skills in his arsenal.
Thanks for these tips as freelancing is highly saturated, so knowing the best skills to have will give someone an edge over other freelancers. These are skills that are sustainable to the growth of any freelancer.

yes you are right freelancing is difficult for those who don't know about it. but if you little about freelancing than you will be start working. and in my opinion making gigs or writting blogs is more convenient then any other work on freelancing

Going into freelancing as a starter is not that easy,like i do freelancing in journalism and i also earn from it.How i go about it is by attaching myself to a friend in the journalism field and he always put me through.

The basic skill for online freelancing is good written English. Most of the sites use English as the main language and if you are good in writing, then you can write articles that can earn you good money. For starters you can join forums to advance your basic skills.

The most commonly practiced freelance genre is Writing. Any freelancing platform whether it is Upwork, or Fivver you will find freelance writers comparatively more in number than any other freelancers.

In some platforms, the number of freelance writers tops the number of rest all other freelancers combined. This clearly depicts that content writing is the most in Demand.

As a freelancer you have variety of skills available to you, your choice of skills is a determinant of what you are good at, or probably your passion that you can sacrifice some time to pursue and learn at an higher pace

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds