Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Best program to you

Xyphien

Addicted member
Website
www.graphichub.net
Credits
What do you find to be the best graphical design program. I am not stating, the one you use, as some people might love a program they simply cannot afford, but which one do you find to be the best?

For me, it all depends on what I am trying to accomplish. If it is a theme for my website I use photoshop, but if it is something I need vector I side with Illustrator. Illustrator is best for logos, and anything that might need future stretching to.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have to say photoshop is the best I have worked with so far, it does everything I need, and it does it well :)

It'll always be Photoshop for me. Other programs I find great are Illustrator and Paint Tool SAI.

It'll always be Photoshop for me. Other programs I find great are Illustrator and Paint Tool SAI.
Illustrator is something I really want to get used to. I use PS for virtually everything and everytime I have had a go on Illustator it has resulted in me failing hard, haha. I'll learn soon enough, I don't know why it is so hard though for me. ><

I am able to use Photoshop and Corel Draw. I used to use Corel Draw for everything but now I have more experience with Photshop so I've been using that. I'm still not very good, though. :p

Illustrator is something I really want to get used to. I use PS for virtually everything and everytime I have had a go on Illustator it has resulted in me failing hard, haha. I'll learn soon enough, I don't know why it is so hard though for me. ><
I'm actually just starting out with Illustrator, too, but it's slowly becoming to be one of my favorites. The things you can do with it are simply boundless. I'm just trying out online tutorials for now, and they're all awesome.

I love the Adobe suite myself, even if it's very expensive. It does the job well. For my logos and vector work Illustrator is my choice (can't believe I worked with corel and didn't know HOW EASY it's to trace with Illustrator) and for the other graphic work (layouts, banners etc.) I use Photoshop.

I use photoshop for everything other than 3D work, which I use Cinema 4D for. I prefer Photoshop for everything, I've tried Illustrator but I don't think I've given it enough of a chance. Who knows, I have CS6 trial version but I haven't touched it other than once. It was... interesting... but until I find a job I can't do in photoshop at all is the day I'll try Illustrator. Unless someone can convince me otherwise. :p

Photoshop is the best if you ask me. I'm trying to learn Illustrator to, but currently I stick to Photoshop.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds