Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best platform to earn passive income

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Passive income is a way of making money where you make money without any ongoing work. In your experience what is the best platform to make money passively? In my experience, Amazon is the best platform to make passive income. You can make passive income on Amazon in variety of ways, such as affiliate marketing, ebook publishing, etc.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am not sure if it will be easier to earn online and make a source as a passive income source and this is why I feel the best way is to rent the property and it's quite rewarding and one of the best ways to earn passive income

I have tried to register on Amazon but based on demographics my applications were not accepted . I know that Amazon is the best platform for affiliate.
You cannot do that only if Amazon is available in your location. In my case it's available but I am not willing to put in so much work since I need to work offline too and earning from the Amazon affiliate program is quite a challenging task.

Passive income is a way of making money where you make money without any ongoing work. In your experience what is the best platform to make money passively? In my experience, Amazon is the best platform to make passive income. You can make passive income on Amazon in variety of ways, such as affiliate marketing, ebook publishing, etc.
I think the best passive income that I like is real estate. It is expensive to start but easy to make money with it.

I have heard from many that blogs are the best option to earn passive income and even youtube as you need to invest your time at first and can after that expect good passive earnings

I have heard from many that blogs are the best option to earn passive income and even youtube as you need to invest your time at first and can after that expect good passive earnings
Blogs are the best but not everyone can be a blogger. Real estate investment is very good too.

Even though you indicated, Amazon is a popular venue for making passive money. Affiliate marketing, in which you receive a fee for advertising and marketing Amazon items using your website or social media, is one method to generate passive money on Amazon. Another option to generate passive money on Amazon is through ebook publication, which allows you to produce and distribute your own ebooks and receive compensation from sales.

Even though you indicated, Amazon is a popular venue for making passive money. Affiliate marketing, in which you receive a fee for advertising and marketing Amazon items using your website or social media, is one method to generate passive money on Amazon. Another option to generate passive money on Amazon is through ebook publication, which allows you to produce and distribute your own ebooks and receive compensation from sales.
Amazon is very good when it comes to earning passive income especially Amazon Kindle publishing or Amazon affiliate marketing

Blogs are the best but not everyone can be a blogger. Real estate investment is very good too.
I would like to learn about Blogging as I feel it can be explored to earn more and slowly many are interested in learning from blogs

You cannot talk about real estate investment when you are discussing about passive ways to make money online because a real estate investment can never be considered as a passive income making path to take.

It will definitely have to be something that you're doing online that will most likely be regarded as a passive way of making money like blogging or affiliate marketing.

You cannot talk about real estate investment when you are discussing about passive ways to make money online because a real estate investment can never be considered as a passive income making path to take.
Well, real estate is a passive income source, you can collect rents and generate cash flow without doing any work. You literally make money as you sleep. But yes of course, the question is not about passive income in general bout about the platform where you can generate passive income.

Well, real estate is a passive income source, you can collect rents and generate cash flow without doing any work. You literally make money as you sleep. But yes of course, the question is not about passive income in general bout about the platform where you can generate passive income.

Exactly what I was trying to point out towards her input. Yes, the way you're involved in real estate can be seen as a passive way to make money because there are those who are invested in real estate big time as their main source of income and it can be considered as passive for them. But when you're talking about passive ways to make money online and someone pops up and say real estate, that's a total joke!

At the moment I am not making much of a passive income myself but I have heard that Amazon and Hubpages once you get things going are two of the best ways to make a passive income.

Blogging is also another great way to earn a passive income I have also heard and I am working on that at the moment.

Currently I am only generating passive income from my youtube channel and some articles that I write, this referring to sites where I generate passive income, but I also generate passive income with my investments, I think Youtube is a very good platform to earn money passively if you are able to build a good youtube channel with a lot of traffic.

If you know how to become an affiliate marketer, it's a good option to earn money online from passive work. Amazon affiliate marketing programs is good opportunity to work with the company and sell their products through your affiliate marketing links with your guaranteed commissions.

Affiliate marketing is good wayto earn with less capital, but this is also need a good public speaking I think to gain success and having good marketing sales to closing prospect buying products. There is another way to investing in PAMM system in forex business, in FXOpen blog usually in beginning month announced the best PAMM manager in top 10

Affiliate marketing is good wayto earn with less capital, but this is also need a good public speaking I think to gain success and having good marketing sales to closing prospect buying products. There is another way to investing in PAMM system in forex business, in FXOpen blog usually in beginning month announced the best PAMM manager in top 10
I've never heard about PAMM system investment in another Forex trading company's/brokers which I've been using their services. Is it an investment which you can only see in FXOpen? I would like to know more about the PAMM system investment.

The best place that I would say to be generating a good amount of money online that I wouldn't even consider to be passive income is from my cryptocurrency trading and forex trading. Since I started trading, I have come to appreciate how good and of a better opportunity it is to make money from trading. I sell services online but it's not near what I make from trading.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds