Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best online payment system

I would have chose PayPal but it only allows us in my country to send out, but we can't receive , so the best alternative for me is payeer in the absence of paypal

Advertisement Placeholder
If your running a website and the site is your main or side income, what's your favourite online payment system? Mine is PayPal. It supports all credit and debit cards internationally and it is trusted by millions across the world. On the otherhand, PayPal is a pain in the backside when it comes to fees and account limits. What payment processor do you use for your online-website?
My own best online payment is when I am paid directly to my bank account, it saves me a lot of stress and I also like payment using cryptocurrencies.

I guess PayPal is not just for me as it restricted in my country so there are limits which doesn't work well with me. I use quickteller and skrill to perform most of my online transactions.

I love Amazon gift vouchers and wish more sites offered them but I can see that it is not practical for everyone so I understand why many sites don't give that as a payment option. I spend a lot of money there so for me it is a great option and I choose it above all others if it is available.

For now, my best payment system is through cryptocurrencies. It used to PayPal but my account was limited there. So I moved to receiving payments through cryptocurrencies and that is going really great. I can convert them easily to my local currency and that makes them really convinient for me.
When i first knew you online, you never liked crypto payment option. You've always cherished paypal payment method. I'm happy you've come to know how easy transacting with crypto online.

The fact that most online payment methods like PayPal have been restricted in my country, it's best to say that the local payment methods works beat for me. Like the use of flutterwave and other techbanks.

Concerning best online payment system. Well, I believe there are quite a number of payment system or channel that can be used. PayPal seems to be the commonly used payment system in transacting. But of recent, people are starting to complain of the transaction fee being too high, there are others like payeer and Skrill which are doing fine

If you're talking about such system for online proposes I will say paypal still remains the best of them all since you can still.link your cards to and make payments

Perfect money and cryptocurrency are to me the best way to transact online,PayPal limitation and the stress involved as made me shun most business gestures.

due made a name for itself through its innovative time-tracking In invoicing tools, which are especially useful for freelancers and small business owner. Stripe.stripe has fascinated

Exactly PayPal is not allowed in my country here it's either we are restricted or we are not allowed by our government . But we have payeer, paystack, perfect money and flutterwave.

I would have said payola put it I not available in my country so I use kuda to take transfers within my country or payoneer and crypto for dealings outside of my country.

If your running a website and the site is your main or side income, what's your favourite online payment system? Mine is PayPal. It supports all credit and debit cards internationally and it is trusted by millions across the world. On the otherhand, PayPal is a pain in the backside when it comes to fees and account limits. What payment processor do you use for your online-website?

Paypal is the most widely used payment processor out there and it might be preferred by almost all the people. However, unfortunately, it is not supported by my country. On the other hand, it freezes accounts and there are many complaints about it. I have always preferred PerfectMoney. It does not require KYC process and it is one of the best payment processors out there. I have never had any problem using it. But I still do not recommend anyone to deposit a large sum of money into it.

I have user a lot of payment systems in the past and have come up with card as the best for within the country and crypto for payments in another country.

I still prefer the crypto currency means of payment because it increase when it stay for some time in your wallet,but for PayPal it stay as kept first time you safe it in there. So this makes me prefer crypto currency payment mode tho.

Most people keep saying PayPal but I can't say the same because where I am now it is a supported means of payment,no matter how I still preferred to be paid in coins sent to my wallet and from there I can send to wherever I want

Cryptocurrencies have proven themselves to be one of the best most used online payment systems out there today. You don't get the bottle necks you have to go through with the traditional methods anymore

A lot of people prefer different online payment systems because of their availability in their countries , fees and so on but I prefer to receive local payments through batter.

The best online payments platform used to be PayPal but the way they ban and restricts the account of their users is alarming. I prefer to be paid with cryptocurrencies than any other platforms.

If I can be paid in crypto, I think I will prefer that because first PayPal restricted my country from there features secondly considering there fees, I think its not ideal for me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds