Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Best method to learn graphics

I've learned a lot of it from YouTube. I started with something as simple as Paint, to intermediate programs, to PhotoShop. PhotoShopping images is very easy. Putting the WGBB logo in a sign that my avatar was holding up took about 10 minutes, if that. You'll get the hang of it, it just takes practice.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think the best way to learn how to design graphics is probably going to Youtube and finding great tutorial videos. It was one of the ways how I learned.

I think the best way to learn how to design graphics is probably going to Youtube and finding great tutorial videos. It was one of the ways how I learned.

I 100% agree with you. Youtube actually has lots of great tutorials, which you can use to teach yourself designing.

I took a class a year ago and it actually helped a ton because I got one on one help from the instructor. YouTube videos can be helpful but a lot of them are horrible quality. If you can find a good channel then you should be fine.

I 100% agree with you. Youtube actually has lots of great tutorials, which you can use to teach yourself designing.
Yeah, Youtube has helped me with designing a whole lot. I got way much better than I was a few months / years ago. Thank you Youtube :p

But be careful. Youtube has many great tutorials, but it also has lots of crap videos. You have to find the good tutorials to maximize your learning.

If I'm honest the best way to learn is to play around with the program you use. Yes tutorials really help getting use to the basics but after that you need to just create your own style

If I'm honest the best way to learn is to play around with the program you use. Yes tutorials really help getting use to the basics but after that you need to just create your own style
Yeah, I guess playing around with the software can also help you learn too :)

My friend the best way to learn graphics is through experience. Sure you can watch and read all the tutorials you want but it's not going to do you anything good if you're not going to do them yourself. But I think video tutorials are the best way to go but it depends on who's making the tutorial.

Another thing I would like to tell you is to start off with the principles of design. Don't jump the gun, start with the basics first. Most people tend to just go straight to designing without even brushing on the core skill of what is design and how do you do it. You can learn all the techniques you want and you can be a Photoshop God but it won't do you any good if you have no sense of design and direction.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds