Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best Free Backlink Checker?

TopSilver

Addicted member
Credits
Does anyone know of the best free backlink checker out there? I'm wondering as I have used the commonly used ones that give you a couple times a day for free.

Curious if anyone knows of one that will give you more then that or even not limit your amount of times. I'm sure there would be less feature but I am interested.

The ones that come up when you search Google are mostly like that.

Advertisement Placeholder
Try Link miner, Its a great site which can get access to backlink from any site or page you're looking for. Its allow you to get the hand of the tool, its isn't free forever but you can to 10-days free trail by registering the account

I used to follow ahrefs a lot. It gives accurate results with do follow and no follow tags. I am sure even Moz provides backlink checks. I will have to check whether we need to pay for that or not.
Most of the time, for some of the analytic tools we don't need to pay but for in depth analysis, we will have to pay. It's better to check in more than one website to get accurate results.

Yeah @Claraviolet ahrefs bots have actually been on every site I have ever hosted constantly browsing the site. It's become quite a pain to deal with. But it's still not as bad as AmazonAWS which I have never in my life had to deal with so many of them constantly on the site. It gets annoying because they don't label themselves as a bot and creates more guests then are actually there. There is a free add-on called Known Bots that I have seen that actually isn't quite that bad from what I have heard that basically labels the bots for you.

I have never used ahrefs as a backlink checker. Accuracy is key though and some backlink checkers are less accurate then others.

Ahref has a free backlink checker. You should check it out. It is the best so far, has very many metrics and will give accurate info since their data si updated regularly.

Another useful tool is Ubersuggerst, youcan use the chrome extension to instantly check the backlinks profile of any site with a single click. At the same time I will give you the search volumes and SERP info of your competitor then you can work the magic by reverse engineering and targeting the links that your competitor is going for.

Let your competitor do the job for you :)

There are too many of them out there, you just have to type for the best ones 2020 on search engine platform. And I believe you'll see many of them lining up for you.

You can try moz. They offer one of the best backlink checking services and other blog related services. Their fees are always affordable so it's a best fit for you

Try small seo tools. It is free and you will find a lot of free tools that will help you to check your website in terms of seo power. However, for more accurate results you need to look for premium seo tools like semrush, moz etc. By the way if your aim is just to check backlinks you can try checkmoz dot com.

Try small seo tools. It is free and you will find a lot of free tools that will help you to check your website in terms of seo power. However, for more accurate results you need to look for premium seo tools like semrush, moz etc. By the way if your aim is just to check backlinks you can try checkmoz dot com.
Thanks for the tip. I will surely check the tools you have mentioned here. Tools like these will help do seo analysis of your site. By the way do these tools also help to find broken links.

Some of the tools I have used are check moz, small seo tools, ubersuggest, semrush etc. You can do a google search with "backlink checker" keywords to find the best tool. If you are checking backlink, make sure to check broken links on your site as well. Broken links affect your seo badly.

The best place to check the for the back links of a website is semrush. Semrush is an important tool in domaining business. It will give every detail needed about the site.

The best backlink website ch checker is actually ahref and the most interesting thing is that they also have a free one that will do this work without you paying for it.

There are too many of them out there, you just have to type for the best ones 2020 on search engine platform. And I believe you'll see many of them lining up for you.
Thinking of getting accurate back link of a domain name, what first comes to mind is semrush. Semrush presents many powerful tools to help in domain business. It can be used to check the way back of a domain name, check the back link and some other important features of a domain name.

Thinking of getting accurate back link of a domain name, what first comes to mind is semrush. Semrush presents many powerful tools to help in domain business. It can be used to check the way back of a domain name, check the back link and some other important features of a domain name.
I've heard many times about the qualities of semrush, I've not used it before, but the statistics shows its worthwhile for all website analytics like the google analytics.

If you are confused about what tool to use to check backlinks on your site, you cna do a simple search on google and choose the top search results to check backlinks

BY the way is there a free backlink checker on semrush? I hear that semrush is one of the best seo tools that offers a lot of free services, but do they have a backlink checker?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds