Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best E_commerce sites to buy cheap quality products and make some cash back??

Sincerem

Captain Junkie
Credits
I'm searching for that E_commerce business out here, that I will acquire goods, products at cheap and affordable price and still receive cash back prices when I shop considerable good amount of products. Is there any one helping me out on this one??

Advertisement Placeholder
There are many good ecommerce websites out there but I preferred ebay and ali express.

Aliexpress is the best one. Cheap stock - good quality and you can get up to 3.5% cashback using extensions.

E-commerce bus another nice business to venture into. But websites like Craigslist or OfferUp will interest a beginner.

I'm searching for that E_commerce business out here, that I will acquire goods, products at cheap and affordable price and still receive cash back prices when I shop considerable good amount of products. Is there any one helping me out on this one??
I told about rakatun for cash back site and Ali Express for shopping,Ali Express is best and giving variety of goods in cheap prices .

There are many good ecommerce websites out there but I preferred ebay and ali express.
EBay and Aliexpress are good and affordable platforms just that delivery is not as easy as before. Amazon, bangood and dhgate are good platforms too.

You should try eBay, Amazon, Aliexpress or Wish, though some of the products on wish are not of great qualities.
Yes but he is Looking for the site by using which he can get some cashback . Yes,the sites which you mentioned are good if we buy on these sites from a good cashback site.

I will recommend Ali express, their service is top notch, the site is also easy to navigate, you will also get goods at cheaper rate, if you are buying clothes, all the better because they have nice wares, speaking from experience. There shipping fee is also affordable. EBay is also cool though

I will recommend Ali express, their service is top notch, the site is also easy to navigate, you will also get goods at cheaper rate, if you are buying clothes, all the better because they have nice wares, speaking from experience. There shipping fee is also affordable. EBay is also cool though
I have heard about aliexpress and ebay both look great. But I don't I don't know if they can ship product from their base to my local country Nigeria?? That's the stuff I'm talking about not all about receiving only cash back.

I have heard about aliexpress and ebay both look great. But I don't I don't know if they can ship product from their base to my local country Nigeria?? That's the stuff I'm talking about not all about receiving only cash back.
Ali express will deliver your your products anywhere in the world, it is just going to cost you shipping fee.

Just liked a lot of people have mentioned in the comments Ali express is a great e-commerce website you can get goods there cheap. Also eBay is a great place, however you have to be careful you get the right product. Amazon too is a great place.

Ali express will deliver your your products anywhere in the world, it is just going to cost you shipping fee.
In know the shipping fee will be really high?? Cos of the distance it is conveying the goods/items from. The shipping fee might even be more expensive than the item to be shipped. That's why I'm always afraid to order from outside my continent, base on the distance level.

The local counterpart of Amazon here is called Lazada which always has the discounts on their products. They also give vouchers that can be used for buying or for paying for the delivery charge. I have not experienced a cash back yet although I heard that it has that promo once in a while. The appeal of that online store to me is the guarantee that a defective product can be returned and be replaced within 14 days (depending on the location of the source of the product).

I'm not sure if this is available worldwide but there's an app called shopback where you can get a cash back for shopping on different shopping apps like shopee, lazada and others. It's really great for those who likes to shop online unlike me.

There are many of the online stores that are based in China where you can buy stuff for a very good price, and then you can probably sell them off with a good profit margin based on their prices. There is AliExpress where you can even contact a seller, and you can buy in bulk if you need for a discount. There is WISH shopping as well. But I am not sure how reliable that is because I have never used them.

There are many of the online stores that are based in China where you can buy stuff for a very good price, and then you can probably sell them off with a good profit margin based on their prices. There is AliExpress where you can even contact a seller, and you can buy in bulk if you need for a discount. There is WISH shopping as well. But I am not sure how reliable that is because I have never used them.
Lol, you haven't used them before @BrolySSJ, and you are suggesting it for me. I don't think I will be using it for now. Cos I really don't know how to go about, I want you to recommend me the one you have used before.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds