Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best business for women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hassan Wahid

Credits
In today's world most of the business is possible for the women but businesses which are best for women are

• Selling handicrafts online.
  • Online gift store.
  • Sell traditional sarees online.
  • Custom corporate jewellery.
  • Sell paintings and/or modern art.
  • Become a freelance writer.
  • Open a day-care for kids.
  • Sell plants and organic produce.

There are many successful businesswomen who can be inspiration for new businesswomen
  • Cindy Mi, CEO & Co-Founder of VIPKID. ...
  • Nicky Goulimis, COO & Co-Founder of Nova Credit. ...
  • Jasmine Crowe, CEO & Founder of Goodr. ...
  • Emily Weiss, CEO & Founder of Glossier. ...
  • Julia Collins, CEO & Co-Founder of Zume Pizza. ...
  • Shan-Lyn Ma, CEO & Co-Founder of Zola.

Advertisement Placeholder
Women can engage in jewelry business. They can also learn skills like catering and open catering services. They can sell footwears. Some of them even sell detergents, and body sprays. They can combine all these or choose from other options and start making money.

I don't believe there's a special business for women I believe women can engage in any form of business they wish to do but for the purpose of this thread I would say women can go into jewelry and makeup that way they're going to get lot of market from their fellow women

The best business opportunities for women who want to work from home need to involve little to no startup capital and minimal risk. Industries that remain strong even during tough time include services that can save other companies money, and child- and pet-care related products and services.

You should also love what you are doing; it is rare to encounter a highly successful entrepreneur who is not passionate about their business. Choosing a path that will make you happy and feel satisfied with your life is important regardless of whether or not your financial goals include "get rich."

The best business for women in supermarket business or grocery business this enabled woman to have time for her children and husband and also have time to do have chores. Some women like to sell foodstuffs in the market.

We can't really say which business is best for women because women are capable of running a lot of businesses. But catering and fashion designing is a good business for women. In my country these businesses are dominated by mostly women.

In today's world most of the business is possible for the women but businesses which are best for women are

• Online gift store.

There are many successful businesswomen who can be inspiration for new businesswomen
I love all these ideas, selling of fashion items like clothing, shoes and bags, human hair wigs are good businesses too for women, if you've got a social media accounts you can showcase your products yourself by modeling them as long as you're creative.
You'll surely get massive patronage

I think the best business for women is online business and they can do their job sitting in a new house and they can also do online business, they can work with someone online or they can do their own thing online. Or you can sell your product online.

16+ Small Business Ideas for Women at Home I am passionate about the top online business ideas for women on this list because I've used ...Being employed is good, but being a businesswoman is better. Technology of 21st century has enabled our women to stop relying on their ...

Top 9 Best Business Ideas for Women at Home
Selling crafts online.
Online gift store
Sell traditional sarees online.
Custom corporate jewelry.
Sell paintings and / or modern art.
Become a freelance writer.
Open a day care for children.
Sell plants and organic produce

• Online gift store.

The story of Mary Kay let Me realise one thing that women are also capable of achieving whatever they set their mind on. The problem with most women these days is that they are depending and I'm not ready to put in work to make money. There are cool businesses women can do in order to make more money. I have a younger sister who is a digital marketer for a big company and she is making cool cash.

Selling crafts online.

Online gift store

Sell traditional sarees online.

Custom corporate jewelry.

Sell paintings and / or modern art.

Become a freelance writer.

Open a day care for children.

Sell plants and organic produce.

I can sit down and create my own online shop.You can also create your own channel on YouTube on the Facebook page and sell your stuff on them. You can also cook at home.

I think online gift store is better. Online gift store
Here is a thing which is always on demand – the need for simple, cute, beautiful and affordable gift items. And believe us this demand is increasing. So, if you like making simple and cute things (maybe even just for the fun of it), start thinking of it as your perfect online business for women from today. The best part is you are free to do such a business in your free time (say only during weekends).

Wedding consulting business may come naturally to someone who is organized and focuses on details. In the last decade, the need for professional wedding consultants has grown exponentially. Today, people are often too busy juggling the demands of their professional and personal lives to oversee the details necessary to create the wedding of their dreams.

First of all, it is wrong to say that in this present age, there something like job meant for a lady and that which is not meant for the female gender. I am not a feminist but i do not buy this theory.

I don't believe there's a particular job made for a single gender alone because I've seen women who drive trucks and also women who operates a barbershop. So long as you have a certain skill why not go ahead to make money from it? But if you're bent on Knowing what business might probably suit a woman than I think it's accountancy. Kindly place her in charge of your finances

As for me I don't think there's any best business for women because what I know is that anything that's involve in money is the best business for women and they will do it more than the way they taking care of there self's because they are getting money from it, as for me money is women best business

there is no business that are best for men and not best for women,the difference is the strength of the woman and what she enjoys doing and have passion for but for me the best business for women is running a mini Mart or a super market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds