Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best business for women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling of food stores is good for woman whereby human energy rely on food. We all eat everyday niethet we are in office or not. Selling food store is good for woman because people will always patronize to buy something to eat.

Advertisement Placeholder
Earning in business is all about passion and drive. When there is that drive them you automatically have profit knocking at your door. Women have more interest in womanly things therefore they tend to invest more time and interest in what they really enjoy the best businesses for women are:
Makeup and wedding cm consultants.
Household materials
Relationship counselors etc.

Tax Preparation and Bookkeeping. Without needing fancy premises or expensive equipment, tax preparation and bookkeeping services come with low overheads. ...
Catering Services. ...
Website Design. ...
Business Consulting. ...
Courier Services. ...
Mobile Hairdresser Services. ...
Cleaning Services. ...
Online Tutoring.

A couple of friends i know are into product marketing/reselling , you necessarily don’t need to own a shop or anything as such. All you need is to have a social media presence and start selling.
The logic behind this business is for you to have a product you are interested in. Say for instance, ladies perfume oil, Your job is to walk up to a big shop around you that sells them in wholesale prices ,get into an agreement with the shop owner that you want to resell their product online.
When you both agree take pictures of the stock, upload them on your social media account ,add your profit and promote. Viola You are self employed.
Your job is to ensure prompt delivery to your customers and sell quality. It could be wigs, perfume,fashion accessories,beddings, household utensils, name it. your options are endless.

Custom corporate jewellery
Yes, another thing which will never go out of fashion in the cities are the huge demand for cool, chic corporate jewellery. A great idea for small business for women at home, isn’t it? Selling custom made corporate jewellery has been taken up by many as a profitable online business. The more unique their designs are, more the demand.

In today's world most of the business is possible for the women but businesses which are best for women are

• Selling handicrafts online.
  • Online gift store.
  • Sell traditional sarees online.
  • Custom corporate jewellery.
  • Sell paintings and/or modern art.
  • Become a freelance writer.
  • Open a day-care for kids.
  • Sell plants and organic produce.

There are many successful businesswomen who can be inspiration for new businesswomen
  • Cindy Mi, CEO & Co-Founder of VIPKID. ...
  • Nicky Goulimis, COO & Co-Founder of Nova Credit. ...
  • Jasmine Crowe, CEO & Founder of Goodr. ...
  • Emily Weiss, CEO & Founder of Glossier. ...
  • Julia Collins, CEO & Co-Founder of Zume Pizza. ...
  • Shan-Lyn Ma, CEO & Co-Founder of Zola.
You are absolutely totally right about what you have listed above. those are exactly the businesses that women love the most here in my country, you'll see them in restaurant business, operating a bar store and all other businesses like that.

I would think the womens can engage with any kind of business,there are many businesses women can do in order to make more money.a women can do any type of business like stitching making hans craft cooking and ect... She can also work on online jobs
[automerge]1613064378[/automerge]
I would think the womens can engage with any kind of business,there are many businesses women can do in order to make more money.a women can do any type of business like stitching making hans craft cooking and ect... She can also work on online jobs

I really don't believe there's a special business for women I believe women can engage in any form of business they wish to do but for the purpose of this thread I would say women can go into jewelry and makeup that way they're going to get lot of market from their fellow women. A lot of businesses are for both genders as you can see today that more women are becoming forex traders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds