Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best business for women

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no such thing like a business for a woman or a business best suited for a woman. A woman can do any kind of business she wants I believe. Be it ranging from selling female accessories to cement or even car or being a shoe maker and all that.

Advertisement Placeholder
Selling crafts online.
Online gift store
Sell traditional sarees online.
Custom corporate jewelry.
Sell paintings and / or modern art.
Become a freelance writer.
Open a day care for children.
Sell plants and organic produce.

Thanks for sharing the best business opportunities that are open and available for women from different field of work. And I personally would go for freelance writing job, because it allows me work within my pace and earn income at my own time.

In today's world most of the business is possible for the women but businesses which are best for women are

• Selling handicrafts online.
  • Online gift store.
  • Sell traditional sarees online.
  • Custom corporate jewellery.
  • Sell paintings and/or modern art.
  • Become a freelance writer.
  • Open a day-care for kids.
  • Sell plants and organic produce.

There are many successful businesswomen who can be inspiration for new businesswomen
  • Cindy Mi, CEO & Co-Founder of VIPKID. ...
  • Nicky Goulimis, COO & Co-Founder of Nova Credit. ...
  • Jasmine Crowe, CEO & Founder of Goodr. ...
  • Emily Weiss, CEO & Founder of Glossier. ...
  • Julia Collins, CEO & Co-Founder of Zume Pizza. ...
  • Shan-Lyn Ma, CEO & Co-Founder of Zola.
You listed so many valid investment, nothing much to add, i will contribute by saying the role of a lady in the industry sector is really less, not much preference is given to the female folks.

Best business for a woman is for the woman to engage in an online businessl because online business doesn't involve a lot of stress and if a job should have a lot of strength then such a job should not be done by a woman.

Top 8 Best Business Ideas for Women at Home
Selling crafts online.
Online gift store
Sell plants and organic produce.

As women fashion is part of our existence, if you not in fashion it simply means you not existing. As a woman the best business you can do is selling anything that promotes or enhance fashion such as clothing, hair, cosmetics, lashes, bags, shoes, jewelries, creams, etc the goal of every woman is to look good.

Best business of hoise wifes is online job because in it every one easily manage her house and childern, they starting online selling goods and services like online selling cosmetic products clothes selling its easy and online job not required limited time..

Women can engage in jewelry business. They can also learn skills like catering and open catering services. They can sell footwears. Some of them even sell detergents, and body sprays. They can combine all these or choose from other options and start making money.
The thing is a woman can do outrightly anything she puts her heart to do. It could be that she has entrepreneurship skills, she will excel. If it is buying and selling, she will do well. I mean absolutely anything.

This is very true, not everyone is good enough to handle a business because we all have different temperament. And some people are naturally gifted too in handling business.
It is unavoidable because we can't predict what will happen the next minute or the future. Anything can happen at anytime. So someone can promise to make some certain amount of payment at a later date and such person may end up having an accident or may even go bankrupt.

To me I think the best Business a lady could go into most Especially house wives is to go into online business and learn Difficult Digital skills and monitize it. They can even open an account on different freelancing website like Fiverr and upwork

Tax Preparation and Bookkeeping. Without needing fancy premises or expensive equipment, tax preparation and bookkeeping services come with low overheads. ...
Catering Services. ...
Website Design. ...
Business Consulting. ...
Courier Services. ...
Mobile Hairdresser Services. ...
Cleaning Services. ...
Online Tutoring

Best business for anybody including ladies doesn't imply that what you are doing, in business 'how you are getting along' is more significant.

you discover individuals occupied with same business yet are at various levels for example Shoe business there are individuals from shoemaker to proprietor of a shoe fabricating unit, retailer of shoes, wholesalers of shoes and so on are some various levels. Similitude of these individuals is that they all are associated with shoe business however their methodology toward the shoe business is unique.

Women at Home
Selling crafts online.
Online gift store
Sell plants and organic produce

In today's world most of the business is possible for the women but businesses which are best for women are

• Selling handicrafts online.
  • Online gift store.
  • Sell traditional sarees online.
  • Custom corporate jewellery.
  • Sell paintings and/or modern art.
  • Become a freelance writer.
  • Open a day-care for kids.
  • Sell plants and organic produce.

There are many successful businesswomen who can be inspiration for new businesswomen
  • Cindy Mi, CEO & Co-Founder of VIPKID. ...
  • Nicky Goulimis, COO & Co-Founder of Nova Credit. ...
  • Jasmine Crowe, CEO & Founder of Goodr. ...
  • Emily Weiss, CEO & Founder of Glossier. ...
  • Julia Collins, CEO & Co-Founder of Zume Pizza. ...
  • Shan-Lyn Ma, CEO & Co-Founder of Zola.
Working from house for an industrious and energetic women can be profitable and it will offer them good time with their family. The jobs and the names you outlined in your chat are beautiful and inspiring for any women and men alike to see how possible others who passed through same were successful in what they do

Women are good at the following
1. Running a restaurant
2. Selling cloths like having boutique
3. selling foodstuffs
4. Provision business
5. Accessories

There are series of business woman could engage in which can be said to be numerous in present days now, looking at the those business you can engage in business like;
1. Hairdresser
2. Trader
And so on, there are many business you could found woman now engaging into now adays.
[automerge]1613044685[/automerge]
There are series of business woman could engage in which can be said to be numerous in present days now, looking at the those business you can engage in business like;
1. Hairdresser
2. Trader
And so on, there are many business you could found woman now engaging into now adays.

I don't think that there is a level to which a woman can't attain.
I have never seen a woman to be a weak person and I will never see it that way there is no particular business line for a woman a woman can manage any kind of business providing she is really to be consistent and persistent

You mean they are dedicated or special business women can do? Well that's your own opinion. Women can do any business as far as they are good with it and happy doing it, women are capable to do any job.

From point of view of woman engagement in any type of business ,there are many options to explore like stitching clothes , making crafts and hand made jewelry n other home decor ideas are now getting popular business for women at initial stage of work experience .moreover woman can take advantage in industry site by getting higher education .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds