Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best at running businesses

I've always been trying to be a better person and an accommodating person. Anybody that want to be good at business should have a good interpersonal relationship

Advertisement Placeholder
Before you can run a business successfully you need to have some level of skills, and also how you run the business really matters,as a good employee you are expected to give it a good attention.

I believe everyone is good at business. They just have to put their mind into it. Business requires hard work, dedication, patience and if one has these qualities and some others, one can run a business successfully.

Personally I think everyone is good at running a business either small scale or big, online or offline depending on your decision to be successful by working hard towards achieving your dreams.

People who have had experiences and know how to manage people are definitely going to be very good in business because they already know good and bad and implications.

Very good communication skills needed because if you aren't communicating, youare not running a business because business needs a lot of comprehensive communication.
Yes and that is why most people in my country whenever they want to go to a locality or location where they don't hear their tongue very well, they do look for a sell boy or girl or someone who can speak the locality language to help them out.

What kind of people are good at business? Do you have similar qualities to those people, so that you can potentially kickstart your own business, or taking over an already established business?
I think those who have no fear and takes risks will have great businesses, because they know how to take action, and if they face any problem they could solve it quickly.

I think those who have no fear and takes risks will have great businesses, because they know how to take action, and if they face any problem they could solve it quickly.
Most of the wealthy people today took a very high risk and they were lucky to make the right decision.
It is also necessary to measure the level of risk to take in any business.

The most person that is good at running a business is a person that has a basic skills around the business because he or she will be able to understand the risk surrounding it.
Yes, the most people that is good in running a business are those that successfully make good profit in their business, and also those that understand the business very well.

Even though anyone can run a business but most importantly those people that are likely to run and organised business perfectly are those that have past experience of what business management is all about.

There is a saying that says, having a mentor is always the best decision, I think the best people to handle business when one doesn't know much about a particular business is to have a mentor.

What kind of people are good at business? Do you have similar qualities to those people, so that you can potentially kickstart your own business, or taking over an already established business?
Business owners who are successful are the ones who are determined to make the business bear profit at all costs. In addition, they have a watertight business plan and are confident that its implementation will ensure the progress of the business

You have to be very strict and maybe a little harsh to achieve what you want but above all, Enthusiasm is like a fuel which keeps you going in the face of difficulty when you want to build a successful business.

Someone who is considered as best at running business is the person that is result-oriented. If you are always making profit in your line of business then you are regarded as the best.
Well if you are Passionate about your work or business you can run any kind of business with focus and determined mind. Because first thing you should have is the determination for your work or business to earn money.

Results-driven individuals are regarded as being the best at managing businesses.
In your industry, you are regarded as the greatest if you consistently make a profit.

Actually everyone is best at running a business even though we all have different mindset towards achieving success in our business. those who have positive mind are good for business.

Those that are good in business are those that are consistent and have patience. Its not everybody that patience to wait till business will be bringing money. Patience and consistent are very important for anyone that want to start a business. I think I have the two. So, I'm good to start the business.

I think those who are bold enough to makes decisions in the faced of risk and willing to bear it are those ready and good for running a business. there are people who can not faced risk in doing business.

I think those who are bold enough to makes decisions in the faced of risk and willing to bear it are those ready and good for running a business. there are people who can not faced risk in doing business.
If you are already to take the risk that is attached to the business, having studied the risk critically , it is a very good gesture because most of the successful business man today, take some level of risk to get to where they are.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds