Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best at running businesses

Those that are best at running a business nowadays are those who have actually acquire a business skill, very intelligent and always have a good communication skills in businesses.
That is very brilliant! Having good business skill is a yardstick to becoming a very good manager. It doesn't stop there, also having good communication skill is another important factor to consider.

Advertisement Placeholder
Absolutely no one can point out someone specific good at running business but I personally believe anyone who is ready and willing to engaged then he is good to go.

Starting a business isn't easy, it requires a lot of courage to start a business, most business owners are risk takers, and they also have the ability to think fast. It's one thing to start a business and another to sustain the business. Everyone can start a business, but before you do you have to develop these skills, so you won't be out of business.
*Risk-taking
* fast thinking
* creative thinking
*leadership
*good customer sevice*
*sales and marketing, etc.

That is very brilliant! Having good business skill is a yardstick to becoming a very good manager. It doesn't stop there, also having good communication skill is another important factor to consider.
Yeah with all this having a good skill and a very good communication language you will be able and try by all means to convince customers to be patronizing you in your business.

Yeah with all this having a good skill and a very good communication language you will be able and try by all means to convince customers to be patronizing you in your business.
Very good communication skills needed because if you aren't communicating, youare not running a business because business needs a lot of comprehensive communication.

Very good communication skills needed because if you aren't communicating, youare not running a business because business needs a lot of comprehensive communication.
A good communication skill is needed when you are running a business if you do not have a good communication skill it will not speak well because you want to be able to have a business to run.

A good communication skill is needed when you are running a business if you do not have a good communication skill it will not speak well because you want to be able to have a business to run.
For you to be the best at running a business you need a very good communication skill because that is exactly the onions of a good business manager and it is a highly needed skill to manage a business.

Personally I think, no specific individuals are specifically made for a task but everyone is good for it when he has made up his mind to do it. there are some skills that are needed and we can find them when we needed to know it.

People who know how to use technology to analyse data very fast are people who are going to be successful in business because making informed decision is the key to becoming successful now .

I think that when it comes to successfully running a business, there are many factors that could play a very important role. One of them is experience as it helps a lot when it comes to running business properly.

sometimes one of the things that makes people to succeed in business is their passion for that particular business. If you're passionate about a particular venture you will probably do everything needed in order to succeed.

sometimes one of the things that makes people to succeed in business is their passion for that particular business. If you're passionate about a particular venture you will probably do everything needed in order to succeed.

You must be passionate about a particular thing if you want to become successful. I am passionate about writing and this is what made me never give up and become a writer today.

You must be passionate about a particular thing if you want to become successful. I am passionate about writing and this is what made me never give up and become a writer today.
Yeah, be passionate is very important and necessary in order to succeed in any venture. One of the best ways you can get motivation and passion is through people who are already successful.

Anybody can run a business as I understand. The only thing is that some people may not be naturally talented in a particular areas of business. But even with this , they can still achieve success when they have taken their time to learn more about the business. That is the only requirement.

It is very important that you should know how to manage people or to understand the psychology of how the world works. You are going to have employees so you should definitely know how you are going to control them.

Starting a business isn't easy, it requires a lot of courage to start a business, most business owners are risk takers, and they also have the ability to think fast. It's one thing to start a business and another to sustain the business. Everyone can start a business, but before you do you have to develop these skills, so you won't be out of business.
*Risk-taking
* fast thinking
* creative thinking
*leadership
*good customer sevice*
*sales and marketing, etc.
We all know starting a business is not an easy thing to accomplish, myou myou to be cinsistence and hardworking , you need a good business plan in place , and you have to be a good risk taker .

We all know starting a business is not an easy thing to accomplish, myou myou to be cinsistence and hardworking , you need a good business plan in place , and you have to be a good risk taker .
Starting a business may not be an easy thing , but without plans and preparations for the business then business shouldn't be established . If you are starting a business without plan it may be difficult for you to know how to manage the business successfully.

To me, anyone that have eagerness and hunger to learn new thing can managed business successfully. As a business owner, there are some things you can learn, so as to develop your person, business.

For me any business be it online or offline is not for everyone. A person that can succeed in any business must be very innovative, persistent optimistic and more enough be a risk taker in all Business circumstances.

The best at running businesses are those who have got the passion needed.

Without passion, if would be difficult to keep pressing against all odds.

It is very important for us to get things right all the time by having business passion.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds