Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best at running businesses

Joshua Farrell

Captain Junkie
Credits
What kind of people are good at business? Do you have similar qualities to those people, so that you can potentially kickstart your own business, or taking over an already established business?

Advertisement Placeholder
Someone who is considered as best at running business is the person that is result-oriented. If you are always making profit in your line of business then you are regarded as the best.

When your business is very successful and you are making huge amount of profit from it with a lot of expansion going on, then you are regarded to be the best in running a business.

I think everyone could sucessfully run a business if there are willing learn the ropes intricacies of what if takes to own your own business. I have seen people from places where it is difficult to succeed in business still make it big From their businesses.

The most person that is good at running a business is a person that has a basic skills around the business because he or she will be able to understand the risk surrounding it.

A manager that gets the desired results from a business is regarded as the best in running a business because the results is there to speak. That is the basis for the measurement of success.

The most person that is good at running a business is a person that has a basic skills around the business because he or she will be able to understand the risk surrounding it.
You are very correct the person that have the opportunity to run any business well is the person that have good business idea and nice marketing skills,

sometime you can hire someone to work for you if your skills is not enough in any feild of business you want to venture into

To me now the best people to run a business, most especially if the business is just starting or new business, it is preferable that a female runs your business.

Those who have great enthusiasm and alacrity and the best to start a business. it can be very difficult to excel in something you don't have interest about. Enthusiasm is like a fuel which keeps you going in the face of difficulty when you want to build a successful business.

What kind of people are good at business? Do you have similar qualities to those people, so that you can potentially kickstart your own business, or taking over an already established business?
The particular business deepend on the passion you have for the business , you can easily take over an existing business if you know more about the business, but starting from the scratch and learning before you start is what you need to do so that you can be succesful in business.

I think I have what it takes to become a business owner. I understand the basics of establishing a business. I know that business is all about genuinely solving problems. This is where most of the people get it wrong. also I am a kind of person who don't give up easily on any project. I believe this is one of the qualities to build a successful business.

I think if you want to run a successful business , you need to have aim and be focused in your chosen line of business , business needs consistency and seriousness in order to survive.

I think if you want to run a successful business , you need to have aim and be focused in your chosen line of business , business needs consistency and seriousness in order to survive.
A lot of people will always say that stingy people are likely to handle a business better, but this is just a mere prediction , it may not actually be so. I just believe that someone with educational qualification can handle a business perfectly especially those with business management.

You will be the best at running any business if you have the knowledge around that business and you are always achieving a good result in that field because that is what is needed.

Someone who is best at running a business is a result oriented person. somebody who gets results in the business could be regarded as someone who is good at running itm

In Most cases , some people who are so passionate about having their own personal business may not be able to manage this business, it requires discipline and dedication but anyone can manage a business if they are interested to do so.

I would say vividly that someone who is good at running a business is the person who knows the risk that the business has and how to manage it properly. He will be able to run the business successfully.

If you want to be dubbed as the best in running a business, all you need to do is to have yourself equipped with the knowledge that is needed in that business.

Someone who is best at running a business is one who has all what it takes to put the business in the right track. In a nutshell, he should have a good management knowledge of the business.

In my opinion the people that are best in running a business are people that can go extra mile in order to see to the success of the business they intend in running full-stop they also must be determined and be able to stand their ground even when things don't go on the way they want. The people that are best in running a business are people that have a working business plan and they follow the business plans without turning left or right.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds