Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best at running businesses

When you start up a business and that business is going as planned and also you are getting more profit in that business them will count such person as a best business owner.
It is true that someone who is regarded as the best at running a business would be someone who has everything going on well for him. If your business activities are going on smoothly, then you would be regarded as being the best at running it.

Advertisement Placeholder
You should look out to people who know how to negotiate with other people and how to convince people if you want to have success in business because that is what marketing is all about.

The best business for me to start running is either a stock marketing business or agricultural business, because right now in my country with either stock marketing and agricultural business you can earn well.

Responsible people for running business are those kind of people who takes business affairs very serious and treat everyone as equal to himself ready and willing to bear risk of every decision he has made.

People are good in running business are those that have experience and knowledge about business, because before going into business you must have knowledge about it in order to run it very good
Nowadays you don't have to run the business yourself. Could simply give someone some capital to start up and manage a business. Then may him some percentage from the profit

Someone who is good at running a business is a person who has a very good knowledge of the cashflow management and knows how to manage the risk in a business.

Tenacious and very determined type of people are very good for businesses. These type of people hardly give up when things are not going as espected in their businesses and tend to always see to it that they make way for themselves in spite of their situation.

Knowing the risk connected to the business and how to handle business effectively without blemishes and having the ability to stabilize a business that has a problem is one of the best way of running a business.

You could be taking as the best in running a business, if you are result-oriented. what I meant is that, if you are producing the best results, then you are good at what you're doing.

What kind of people are good at business? Do you have similar qualities to those people, so that you can potentially kickstart your own business, or taking over an already established business?
Anybody can be good at business. As long as the person is hard-working and committed towards attaining the goals and objectives of the business. Having a good business plan too migh help.

For me , I just believe that anyone can run a business. Most of these things all depend on people's determination . when you are determined and you take your business seriously everything will work out . people will know when you are serious about your business and when you are not.

Someone who have a very good business management skills could be regarded as good at running a business because this knowledge will definitely reflect in the result than would be obtained in the business.

Someone who have a very good business management skills could be regarded as good at running a business because this knowledge will definitely reflect in the result than would be obtained in the business.
Definitely, if you want to venture into a business you must try as much as possible to have proper knowledge of how to run businesses. You must also be able to lead by example because when you are a good leader your employees must follow suit. Discipline is not left out.

Actually so far I know about some of the basics businesses we have, the people that usually run the business well for me are females. Once a female is running a business in some areas at my side the business usually boom.

When you have the best knowledge to manage the business properly without making huge losses, then you are regarded as being best at running the business.

Presently now the best people I know that are very good at running businesses at my side are students because of the strike going on in my country, most of student have gone into business.

Presently now the best people I know that are very good at running businesses at my side are students because of the strike going on in my country, most of student have gone into business.
The best people are those who have the skills and actually planned for the business. Having the capital isn't really enough because you might waste your capital without a good business plan.

From my experience as a product manager and working in a private firm, one who's best at running a business must have a track record, be proactive, actively involved like it's his/her own business, must be up to date with current industry practices, standard and must have ability to work under pressure.

The best people are those who have the skills and actually planned for the business. Having the capital isn't really enough because you might waste your capital without a good business plan.
Yeah... It is really good for people with skills and business plans to start running a particular business and a good capital also helps in making the business plans work.

If you have everything working out well for you in your line of business, then you are best at running it. You are making huge amount of profit and that translate to making success in your business, then you will be regarded by the people as a best enterpreneur.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds