Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best and Worst Methods to Generate Traffic on Your Blogs and Websites

Zevin

Captain Junkie
Credits
As a website owner, you have your own preference for traffic generation, therefore, you may want to differ with my list. However, based on my experience, knowledge and skills, here are the best and the worst traffic generation method
Best Traffic Generation Methods
SEO: When you optimize your site for search engines, you will get organic traffic. Organic traffic has a high conversion rate (you earn more)
Social Media Promotion: Social Media traffic is called direct traffic. If you know the tricks of the trade, you can make your post viral on social sites and get tons of traffic
Search Engine Marketing: You can market your site through Google, Bing, yahoo search engines and get listed on paid search results.
Advertising: You can also advertise your site on various ad networks like Adwords, etc.
Worst Traffic Generation Methods
Traffic Exchange: Traffic Exchange means you watch someone's website, earn credits and than use those credits to drive similar traffic. This can also be done by buying traffic exchange credits.
PTC: You can advertise on PTC sites, even though get traffic, this is incentive traffic, therefore not good.
Popunder ads: You can also join pop up ad networks as advertiser and advertise your site. You can get good traffic, but this kind of pop under ads are not preferred by the ad networks like adsense.

Advertisement Placeholder
The worst traffic is people coming off traffic exchange methods, they are not loyal to the brand , they may not even know what even is the platform about, they only care bout advertising on your platform themselves, and they bring even worse traffic with them

Good method to gain traffic is, to advertise your web on different social media platforms. You can use google, facebook, instagram, twitter and many other sites for this cause.

First, check your motives: Is it help people, be a resource, and make a difference? Or to make you famous?
If the latter, quit blogging now. If you’re blogging for self-serving reasons, then that may be the real inhibitor to your blog’s growth. Because here’s the truth:
People want you to talk about them , not you .
It’s okay to write about personal experiences and share what you’ve learned from a first-hand perspective, but be careful of making yourself into some kind of blog rock star. Instead, aim to be a resource and help to others.
The irony is that if you do that, you’ll end up becoming a star.
So if you want more traffic to your blog, don’t focus on the traffic. Focus on the peopl

Networking

The way to drive traffic to a website is to contact other bloggers for a possible link exchange partnership. Finding sites related to your own site is the main task.

Once there, he must be able to establish communication, personalizing everything as much as possible. Thus, it is possible to exchange links between bloggers in any way that the affiliate prefe

Yes, SEO (search engine optimization) is the greatest way to derive traffic. This method helps to set your page on the first page of every search containing you website keyword. I have also seen from experience that SEO is a deal on it own. You have to take lessons on it to learn more about it.

I learned that Google has certain conditions to be met before your website can be optimized to the first page. Such quality content, constant niche topic and legit email address and domain names and lots more.

I do not support paying or earning point from another website to attract traffic to your own page. It is better to grow your traffic than to buy.

You stated worth is required about best and worst traffic means. I prefer writing quality contents,articles that will rank higher in any search engines platform. I don't like using PTC, traffic exchanger platforms to gain traffic to my site. Cos those traffic diverted to my site is not stable and not recommended for my site.

Besides having good content, publicity of your blog matters and the internet has made it quite possible. SEO optimization is one key way to rank high in searches.
Social media engagement with your audience.
Alternatively you can also use online influencers who can reference your blog or website to their own audience.

This is a good tips from you to intending webmasters and bloggers. They need to know traffic are not generated to a blog or Website over night, they need to work for it. One of the best way to get this traffic is the search engine optimization method you dropped above. This is a long lasting traffic source that can allow a webmaster gets traffic for a very long period of time.

I think those worst traffic methods you mentioned in your post are still okay compare to Bot traffic.

Bot traffic is a also known as virtual traffic. People basically use this type of traffic to cheat the ads incentive programs like Google AdSense, link shortners and pya per view programs.

Whoever is serious about their online business should focus on white hat traffic methods as this will help to drive real people to their websites.

The two methods you mentioned are both depending on he type of business. However, the business ownener must ensure none of the methods he intends to use affect his profit at the end of the day. Besides, social media is relatively cheap to generate traffic if it is used effectively.

The bad way to generate traffic to your blog is the one which you promised people a contents or you promise to solve for them a particular problem and when you promise these people you asked them to click on your blog link and after clicking on this link they come and find out that you don't have anything tangible to offer, this can actually affect your overall traffic system and bring down your blog instantly

I will list three proven way to get traffic
  • A clean profile photo. According to the psychology of social photos, an unobstructed facial photo is ideal if you aren’t using a high-res brand logo.
  • Relevant tags, industry keywords and location information. In short, your profile should be “complete” through describing what you do, your title, what companies you work with and where you operate.
  • A taste of your personality. Giving your followers a sense of who you are is always a plus.

Everyone has his own personal preference. For me,my best traffic sources includes:
Social media platforms like Facebook, WhatsApp, telegram and Twitter. You can get massive traffic even free of charge if you know your way around.
Forums are also good because you can get traffic and direct referrals from your topics.
Worst traffic sources includes paid bot traffic, traffic exchangers and gpt platform traffic.

If I were to settle for only one traffic method, it would be SEO. That's probably the only and easiest set-it-and-forget method to gain traffic.

All others require consistent work or even money which can be a waste of time and resources.

I think we should target topics with searched potential.and we can also promote content on online communities .To do this, you need to write about topics people are searching for. In other words: topics with search traffic potential.many ways are there to get traffic on your websites that run your work very well.

Best method is undoubtedly organic traffic, worst method isbto use traffic exchange. Referral traffic can termed average traffic, which is between the best and the worst.

Affliate program is a great way to generate traffic, Having affiliates to do the job means allowing them to bring tons of traffic to a website. As a result, exorbitant sales would be made, and both the affiliate and the website owner would benefit from the situation.

Another point I want to explain is the effect of quality content on your website. No one wants to be feed with trash or something that obviously do not add value to their lives.
Therefore, I encourage every website owner to serve and post quality content on your website this helps the visitors to keep coming back for more. Hence generating your traffic.

Just to be frank sometimes it is always not easy for people to generate the organic traffic like through the social media and SEO. But I never suggested to any of them to use cheap traffic source like traffic exchange or traffic from PTC because it is always insensitive. Whatever the case, let's always try labouring for the organic traffic.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds