Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best and Worst Methods to Generate Traffic on Your Blogs and Websites

To me, having a blog on multiple niches is one of the worse ways of getting traffic which most people don't know.
Well, it used to work back in the days, but these days, not so much. You have enough problems in your hands already working on one niche, so why compound your own problems? It's better to focus on one particular lucrative niche and dominate it, especially if you have not been blogging for long. Then you can add others or work on others deemed fit.

Advertisement Placeholder
If I somehow happened to make due with just one traffic strategy, it would be Website optimization. That is most likely the just and simplest set-it-and-fail to remember technique to acquire traffic. All others require predictable work or even cash which can be an exercise in futility and assets.

Some of the best ways to generate quality traffic to your blog or website is through SEO, work on your site SEO but make sure your website or blog dishes out quality contents, inorder for your visitors to keep coming back. Them also you could advertise your site on your social media platforms

The two methods you mentioned are both depending on he type of business. However, the business ownener must ensure none of the methods he intends to use affect his profit at the end of the day. Besides, social media is relatively cheap to generate traffic if it is used effectively.
The good method to generate traffic is by posting your blog link on social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and so on. Social media are very cheap place to generate traffic for your site or blog.

Titles are almost more important than the contents of your blog posts. The titles are better. Titles allow potential readers to determine whether to press and read more. Look out for the names of the article on the cover of magazines. The readers are enchanted by promises and solutions. If you do the same, you will increase your readership.

I will go for SEO as the best means of getting traffic although I cannot ignore the marketing activity in social media. It is also potent in terms of getting free traffic. However, we cannot have an estimated number on the ways like we can compare how much traffic SEO gets and how much traffic social media marketing gets. What we can do is to just note down the daily amount of traffic so we have something to analyze.

The best method to advertise online and generate traffic is to gain the permission of the proposed client rather than just popping up messages on the target clients without their permission which can be very annoying.

In the event that you need to configuration pictures to use in your blog entry (like the one above), there are huge loads of free assets on the web like Canva and Crello.

The cool thing about these kinds of free picture configuration administrations is they offer large number of layouts you can modify to fit the tone and style of your blog. That implies you don't need to be an originator to make a fun and shareable picture.

Moreover, you can rely on the measurements being right for social offers. This implies in the event that somebody goes to your blog and chooses to share your post, the picture will consequently be the right size for a social offer.

We all know what lots of traffic to a website means, increased sales opportunities and revenue. So, if you write well and are blogging about a subject in which there is a sizeable interest, you can end up with a large amount of traffic on your website. One simple method to generate traffic is by putting out a captivating headline and well written story on your blog. At the heart of getting your blog noticed, and driving lots of traffic to it, is writing really great content and that content is going to be much better if the person writing it is both knowledgeable and passionate about what they are writing about. The bad way is trying to imitate what others do to get traffic this might be bad.

Everyone wants to create viral content, but most people fail. That’s because they don’t pay attention to the sites that successfully create viral posts, day in and day out. If they did, they would learn three secrets of viral content creation to increase blog traffic.

The best way or method to always generate traffic for your website or your blog is by utilising social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, telegram, WhatsApp and Snapchat.
[automerge]1618765646[/automerge]
The best method to generate traffic for your website or blog are SEO, social networks, other websites and forums. Meanwhile the worst method that anyone can use to generate traffic is paid traffic as this traffic do not stay on your website or blog.

Last edited:
As a site owner, the quality of the traffic you generate should be very important to you. Generally, traffic from the search engine are good metrics while those from paid sites for clicks are not good.

Having a good delivery content would be a plus to be an added advantage as visitors would be attracted to the site at a later time, but poor navigation is a very bad Way to fund traffic.

The best way that i would recommend you get traffic for your site is through organic routes like social media site and working on your search engine too.

As a website owner, you have your own preference for traffic generation, therefore, you may want to differ with my list. However, based on my experience, knowledge and skills, here are the best and the worst traffic generation method
Best Traffic Generation Methods
SEO: When you optimize your site for search engines, you will get organic traffic. Organic traffic has a high conversion rate (you earn more)
Social Media Promotion: Social Media traffic is called direct traffic. If you know the tricks of the trade, you can make your post viral on social sites and get tons of traffic
Search Engine Marketing: You can market your site through Google, Bing, yahoo search engines and get listed on paid search results.
Advertising: You can also advertise your site on various ad networks like Adwords, etc.
Worst Traffic Generation Methods
Traffic Exchange: Traffic Exchange means you watch someone's website, earn credits and than use those credits to drive similar traffic. This can also be done by buying traffic exchange credits.
PTC: You can advertise on PTC sites, even though get traffic, this is incentive traffic, therefore not good.
Popunder ads: You can also join pop up ad networks as advertiser and advertise your site. You can get good traffic, but this kind of pop under ads are not preferred by the ad networks like adsense.
Having a good SEO search engine optimization is very key with adequate keywords is very important in driving traffic but advertisement Is the best way to drive traffic to your blog or website...

Good piece, well you've done justice to this and lots of people have additional information too to be added, in all it's been an informative thread no doubt

SEO is the best traffic method, but not all websites get ranked high even if you do SEO. Therefore, for a lot of people getting organic traffic is just impossible. Unless you advertise or have a large following on social media, generating traffic from social media is also difficult

SEO is the best traffic method, but not all websites get ranked high even if you do SEO. Therefore, for a lot of people getting organic traffic is just impossible. Unless you advertise or have a large following on social media, generating traffic from social media is also difficult
Getting traffic from anywhere which offer organic traffic is hard. That's why I prefer offering some incentive to keep them coming to my site. I am planning to relaunch my site after my college graduation this year to focus full-time online.

One of the worse ways you can think of gaining traffic is by buying from sites or any other third party. Most times you could end up buying bots or inactive persons.

I am currently on followfast and I exchange my points to traffic generation. You carefully explained how you generated traffic but you didn't explain in details the set backs this type of traffic generation would cause. I have generated reasonable traffic to my website via this method.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds