Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best and Worst Methods to Generate Traffic on Your Blogs and Websites

Getting traffic from anywhere which offer organic traffic is hard. That's why I prefer offering some incentive to keep them coming to my site. I am planning to relaunch my site after my college graduation this year to focus full-time online.
Providing incentive to visit your site is not a good idea, adsense can ban you for using incentive based traffic. Furthermore, people will stop visiting your site once you stop incentive.

Advertisement Placeholder
Generating traffic using robots are efforts in fruitility as it doesn't count when you apply for advertisement generating traffic using backlinks are better

Providing incentive to visit your site is not a good idea, adsense can ban you for using incentive based traffic. Furthermore, people will stop visiting your site once you stop incentive.
Provided it's real people AdSense won't know cos they aren't staying in my geographical location. I understand that if incentives ends, many will leave, making my site traffic on the reduction. But nowadays I am seeing many bloggers who engage in offering incentives via sign up websites for real traffic exchange from real people.

Sooner or later Adsense will find out what kind of traffic you are using. It does not matter where your visitors are located. If they come to your site regularly and engage with ads because they are receiving incentive, adsense will anyhow find it.

Sooner or later Adsense will find out what kind of traffic you are using. It does not matter where your visitors are located. If they come to your site regularly and engage with ads because they are receiving incentive, adsense will anyhow find it.
What about here on forums, we are given incentive simply to build the forum's traffic in order to get AdSense rewards. It doesn't mean those visitors will be clicking those Ads anyhow when they got no genuine reasons for it.

Search engine optimisation is undoubtably the best traffic method because you really do not need to pay anyone in order to generate traffic, but by your knowledge and the level of content you have created.
I will advise anyone that wants to succeed in blogging to avoid traffic exchange platforms.

Here we receive incentive for creating content not for visiting website or clicking ads. Even though adsense allows website with paid posting, adsense is not a fan of website like these. A lot of paid to post website gets banned for click fraud.

I believe that the worst method to generate traffic is by advertising your site on traffic exchangers. This is because such kind of traffic is not allowed by the ad network and they will disable your blog for the advertising program.

SEO is the best way to drive organic traffic to a website. But I have not understand how it really works. But I see social media as a simpler way.

The best method is the optimization of SEO, I use catch phrases and catchy headlines with quality content while the worst method is to put up a headline that is ironical to the content created.

Of course we all know that posting excellent articles is pertinent to traffic flow in blogs and websites. What is as important but much overlooked by most blog owners is quick and comprehensive responses. When people comment on your blogs engage them in lengthy conversations that keeps them coming back for more. Your article is not going to be the only article or even the best one addressing that topic in the cyber space, it is your comments, arguments and follow ups that will keep guys loyal.

I don't even like the concept of paying exchange sites to gain traffic. I rather use the social platforms to get the target audience!

There's a lot of ways to generate traffic for your blog but you have to the right way and you need to pay the rest of because opportunities will come up and when you pay for the wrong one you will end up getting wrong traffic is bad

The best way to generate traffic for your business website is through organic means from all the social media channels like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram etc and the worst way is by using blackhat tricks.

Best and worst method to generate traffic on a blogs.this is very interesting question that make some body creat blogs and how to create traffic.

I think the worst method to generate traffic in your blog is the one you just mentioned, but I never suggested to use any of them because the best method is to use social media to get traffic.

This is a very informative thread. Indeed those are the bad and good methods of earning traffic. I think people should focus more on the good ones because they bring you organic traffic that is accepted by all platforms that pay for affiliate marketing.

Using traffic exchange platforms to build traffic is the worst method to generate traffic. The best method is always organic means or search traffic. For search traffic, out website need to rank high on search engines.

One of the best way to generate traffic to your website is through search engine optimization. If you manage to ranks on the Google first page for some of the keywords you are targeting, your site will receive lots of organic traffic.

There are also specific and surefire strategies you can employ on your blog posts to help Google understand what your site is about, so Google can deliver your content to the people that want to hear from you. These conventional strategies include writing helpful on-topic content consistently

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds