Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best alternative for Paypal?

Proior to this time payoneer was the best alternative to PayPal in my country Nigeria until the government placed a ban on their Euro wallet halting all transactions on that platform. Right now I find it difficult getting a good online wallet to claim cash and I really do hope whatever prompted their actions towards placing the ban gets resolved soonest.

Advertisement Placeholder
Wow this is cool, one thing i like so much about PayPal account is that it has a charge back option which Bitcoin wallet does not have.
But in my country PayPal account doesn't work here which is giving me a spleepless night.
Well, you don't have to keep getting worked up over PayPal hand squeezing with most countries where they excluded their services from them to enjoy. We are still very much alive and in business today without them, so there are always a way to get what works for us.

I think Transferwise is the best payment solution, not just best paypal alternative. Instead of sending money to your wallet and then withdrawing to the bank, transferwise sends money directly to you bank account, thus cutting fees on transfer. Transferwise is basically used for the cross-border transaction. Instead of moving money, they send funds locally from their bank accounts in the receiver country.

Aside crypto currencies, you have got payoneer, Skrill, and so many other alternatives. You can even create a domiciliary account that all your dollar earnings would be sent to directly without using a third party.
This is my first time hearing about domiciliary. Is it available in the rest of the world other than US?
Proior to this time payoneer was the best alternative to PayPal in my country Nigeria until the government placed a ban on their Euro wallet halting all transactions on that platform. Right now I find it difficult getting a good online wallet to claim cash and I really do hope whatever prompted their actions towards placing the ban gets resolved soonest.
It seems like you're a payoneer user, I keep asking this but do they charge an annual fee? I read it somewhere and not sure if it's true.

A trusted alternative I have for PayPal is TRANFERWISE. Transferwise. Transferwise is a leading PayPal alternative and it is very easy to use. Skrill. Skrill is one of the best alternatives to PayPal. Payoneer. Payoneer is a popular way to receive money online. Payza. Payza is a very good alternative to receive or send money online without stress.

This is my first time hearing about domiciliary. Is it available in the rest of the world other than US?

It seems like you're a payoneer user, I keep asking this but do they charge an annual fee? I read it somewhere and not sure if it's true.
Yes it is available in countries outside the United State. In Nigeria for instance, you could walk into any bank that you are having an account with and tell them to give you a dormiciliar account form. You will fill it and submit some documents. That's all. You can be using it to receive your payments in dollar.

Skrill is one of the best-known PayPal alternatives. The major area where Skrill touts its services over PayPal is in terms of transaction costs. PayPal earns 4.5% for a merchant transaction fee while Skrill charges 2.9%.
One area of concern for private users is the inactivity fees; if Skrill accounts are not used for 12 months, a small charge of $5 is assessed. PayPal's biggest advantage over Skrill is in terms of merchant acceptance.

PayPal is almost synonymous with online payments, but it is not alone in the growing digital money space. Nearly every consumer market is moving online. For example, consider how Amazon overtook Walmart as the world's largest retailer. Consumers are turning to online payment systems in record numbers every year.

competitors in PayPal's competitive set are WePay, 2Checkout, Authorize.Net, Skrill, Intuit, ProPay, Dwolla, Braintree, Stripe, Payoneer. Together they have raised over 15.1B between their estimated 44.8K employees. PayPal has 21,800 employees and is ranked 1st among it's top 10 competitors.

PayPal is arguably the best means for online dealings and transactions. The best alternative to PayPal at the moment is Payeer. It is also in some way alike with PayPal. The charges are also affordable

Skrill is one of the best-known PayPal alternatives. The major area where Skrill touts its services over PayPal is in terms of transaction costs. PayPal earns 4.5% for a merchant transaction fee while Skrill charges 2.9%.
One area of concern for private users is the inactivity fees; if Skrill accounts are not used for 12 months, a small charge of $5 is assessed. PayPal's biggest advantage over Skrill is in terms of merchant acceptance.
Are there any inactivity fees for paypal as well?

One of biggest advantage of paypal over every competitor against them is because they are widely accepted in almost all of the sites.

PayPal is very good to send the money. It's pey is high and but it's security is Very good and securful.itrs fee is very high.paypal alternative is payoneer.payoneer is also very good to transfer money.

There's always a transaction fees anyway. But if PayPal is jto available i guess i will just use Cryptocurrency. I have no way to withdraw my money with others although i think my local ewallet supports perfectmoney now the websites that pays thru that is rare

The best alternative for PayPal would be the payment processor permited in tour country that allows payments form any part of the world for your products and services. That is what I would say should be the best alternative to PayPal

PayPal is Very securful platform to transfer money. It is very secure but it's fee is very high. On the other Payoneer is also good platform transfer for money.

PayPal fee is high but this is secure way to send money .no one can cheat it .you can refund your money if feel problem. There is not good alternative to this service. But you can use payeer or perfect Money.

Paypal is very good one it's very good because insufficient and is very easy to use as a very friendly user interface another plus for me to use if is not acceptable in your country is payoneer it's very good also have a good user interface and it's also worldwide

I think using Bitcoin as a means of recovery money or receiving money is very good ahead of PayPal because their charges are too high
You can also use paystact, it's a very good very good method to receive money

I've been using Paypal for a few years and I think we can all agree that it's fees are quite high. Although I haven't really made a transaction lately, so I'm not sure if it has changed. Do you have any suggestions on any alternatives?
There are 3 platform like skrill , payeer, payoneer are the best money transaction. It gives us gòod services.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds