Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best alternative for Paypal?

Payoneer and Transferwise are two alternatives to the paypal. I think stripe is also coming out. But we don't know how much powerful it is for the cryptocurrency and other money transfers. But we are going to see how that works out. I think paypal too would soon feel the competition about the payment gateway soon.

Are Payooner transaction fees low? I have heard a lot about it and would like to give them a try to see how dependable that they are. It's shameful that I can't use PayPal in my country as that would have been a very useful experience for me running their account.

Advertisement Placeholder
The one thing that you can say I hate so much about PayPal is their limiting of one's PayPal account and by doing so, they cut off all their services from the account owner. I have a friend who experience such attack from PayPal when he's got over $40,000 in his account.
Yes that is another area that can be really inconvenient for users especially in Africa had Paypal limit the accounts of some African countries thereby making transactions difficult when it is above your limit.

Yes that is another area that can be really inconvenient for users especially in Africa had Paypal limit the accounts of some African countries thereby making transactions difficult when it is above your limit.
They don't just make the transaction difficult, they make it absolutely impossible to make use of PayPal for any kind of business transaction as long as you are residing in those parts of African countries. I seriously keep wondering why they hate on Africa 🌍 so much when there are so many benefits both parties could enjoy from their partnership.

The following four companies are good alternatives to PayPal. Skrill. Skrill is one of the best-known PayPal alternatives. Payoneer. Payoneer is one of the most popular electronic platforms in the world. Google Pay Send. Stripe.

Payoneer is good when it comes to looking for an alternative to PayPal. They gave more access to lots of countries unlike PayPal that limited there services to most people, making it difficult for them to go into business when their services are not free.
Are you using payoneer as well? If so, do you happen to know if it is true they have an annual fee. I think I've read somewhere that states that, back when I was comparing paypal and payoneer because I was considering on opening an account at payoneer.

I've been using Paypal for a few years and I think we can all agree that it's fees are quite high. Although I haven't really made a transaction lately, so I'm not sure if it has changed. Do you have any suggestions on any alternatives?
I have not come across any platform for payments and receiving of money apart from PayPal. If you can't get a PayPal as an alternative, you can receive the funds through bitcoin and any other Cryptocurrency. I think this is also one of the ways by which Cryptocurrency was introduced. to curb stress in receiving and sending of funds

Are you using payoneer as well? If so, do you happen to know if it is true they have an annual fee. I think I've read somewhere that states that, back when I was comparing paypal and payoneer because I was considering on opening an account at payoneer.
I don't make use of the payment processor payoneer because I'm actually making use of PayPal and I'm not yet having issues with it, so I am not looking at the possibility of making use of Payoneer now but maybe I'm going to try them out in the future. You can go to their homepage and find out if they charge the fee.

Paypal is great but the transaction fees can be really devastating. An good alteenative that I have found is crypto currency payments. I have been using bitcoin payments for a while now and it is great. However, this is also affected greatly by the gas fees. Recently, I found a good solution to this. I usually receive bitcoin payments then convert them to bitcoin cash in coinbase. That way, I do not loose when coverting it to my local currency.

Payoneer and Transferwise are two alternatives to the paypal. I think stripe is also coming out. But we don't know how much powerful it is for the cryptocurrency and other money transfers. But we are going to see how that works out. I think paypal too would soon feel the competition about the payment gateway soon

On
Although, paypal have been existing for quite a while, and which i think it's the oldest and most common mode of payment people use in transaction field.
[automerge]1612430059[/automerge]
Although, paypal have been existing for quite a while, and which i think it's the oldest and most common mode of payment people use in transaction.

One thing that PayPal is good at is always trying to use their little tips of $5 coupons to lure their users loyalties. Some even if some people are already aggravated because of all the restrictions and limitations PayPal gives to their account, no one says no free money. They use it to set up their customers to keep using their services instead of looking for alternatives.

I used luno and paystack, it's uas been a great experience with them all, in life you should stick to what is working for you.

If could look for PayPal alternatives payment, I will say it is Netteller because there features are quite good and there fees is not as high as PayPal, in terms of fee PayPal charge $5 for transfer or withdrawal that's quite high compare to Netteller.

Payoneer and Transferwise are two alternatives to the paypal. I think stripe is also coming out. But we don't know how much powerful it is for the cryptocurrency and other money transfers. But we are going to see how that works out. I think paypal too would soon feel the competition about the payment gateway soon
I hope they really feel that competition so that they can lower their strict rules. Those rules are making many people search for alternatives to it. It is always so stressing when your money is put on hold in it for a long time or your account is limited permanently.

If could look for PayPal alternatives payment, I will say it is Netteller because there features are quite good and there fees is not as high as PayPal, in terms of fee PayPal charge $5 for transfer or withdrawal that's quite high compare to Netteller.
You are absolutely right with their charges been too high but that's not even my problem with PayPal or any other alternative to PayPal but the account limits and restrictions are what pisses me off all the time. Do you have any idea how many millions of people dollars PayPal have taken and pocketed as a result of account limitations?

PayPal transaction fee is very high despite the standard PayPal has generally in most of the country but in my country we are restricted to use PayPal. I do hear about TransferWise and people are saying it is the alternative for PayPal and Payoneer I don't know how true it is. I really want to know more about TransferWise and their features.

I think a good alternative for paypal is payoneer. Paypal has been there for a while now while payoneer just started in 2005 but it has manage to get a name of itself. Payoneer is the payment system Amazon kindle uses.

I think a good alternative for paypal is payoneer. Paypal has been there for a while now while payoneer just started in 2005 but it has manage to get a name of itself. Payoneer is the payment system Amazon kindle uses.
Most of my friends who are using Payoneer have nothing but only good reviews about the payment processor. It's the next best thing closest to PayPal and I'm absolutely sure that PayPal is aware of the competition they face with Payoneer. It's why they keep kicking for a way to get ahead always and be number one.

1. Venmo. Venmo (a subsidiary of PayPal) is a mobile payment system that is wildly popular among millennials. ...
  2. TransferWise. There are plenty of apps to help you split the cost of a pizza with your buddies, but what about your international friends? ...
  3. Google Pay. ...
  4. Skrill. ...
  5. Payoneer. ...
  6. Square. ...
  7. Stripe. ...
  8. 2Checkout.

Although PayPal mode of payment is the best form of payment but at the same time if in case the paypsl mode of payment is not there I think the best alternative for PayPal mode of payment is the use of cryptocurrency because that one is generally acceptable by almost 90% of the countries of the world.

There main problem with all these alternatives to PayPal as an online payment processor is that almost all freelance websites don't recognize over 90% of these options you listed and it's a big challenge. PayPal is very annoying but it's the best payment processor for any online freelance website to use for their payments.
that is why cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin and ethereum remains the best alternative since they are widely known and rrecognized. Paypal has its limitation in developing countries and its process of verification could be tedious.
[automerge]1612439563[/automerge]
There main problem with all these alternatives to PayPal as an online payment processor is that almost all freelance websites don't recognize over 90% of these options you listed and it's a big challenge. PayPal is very annoying but it's the best payment processor for any online freelance website to use for their payments.
that is why cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin and ethereum remains the best alternative since they are widely known and rrecognized. Paypal has its limitation in developing countries and its process of verification could be tedious.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds