Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Benefits of starting a career in sales

Sales department in most of the organisations I know of have so much burdens placed upon their staff more of the time than less like the meeting of target by every and any means necessary. They get more desperate and do silly things just to meat up and keep their jobs

Advertisement Placeholder
One of the biggest benefit of being a salesman is the fact that you gather experience when it comes to dealing with people and this also helps you to deal with people in your personal life. Sales is like oxygen in business and when you conduct more and more sales, you become better at conducting business naturally. I think there are many more benefits of being a salesman.

Making sales your career is a really good one. When you gain all those skills that makes one a good sales agent, you will surely have so many companies and people looking for you to work for them. In the end, you will create so many connections and earn a good amount of money.

This would be a really good field. I have den that many people mainly focus on the marketing of goods and forget that it does not really guarantee that you make sales. Starting a career and being good at it would come in handy.

Pursuing a career in sales is very challenging and can be stressful sometimes but it is a good way to start a career. As a sales personnel, you have the opportunity to meet a lot of people which helps to sharpen your communication skills. Sales personnel sometimes do the work of marketers when they are in the field to sell their products.

The thing about sales is more than making sales and profits but there are so many underlining gains that come with being a sales person, increased confidence is one, ability to talk to anyone at any point in time is a skill majority do not possess

This would be a really good field. I have den that many people mainly focus on the marketing of goods and forget that it does not really guarantee that you make sales. Starting a career and being good at it would come in handy.

Please note that becoming a salesman is not possible for everyone. I have tried to become a salesman and I always had a tough time selling products. You have to deal with all sorts of customers and many customers might even make you angry. Apart from that, you must also bear all the anger leashed by your employer on you.

Sales as to in business which is clearly seen as the interaction between a buyer and a seller either market online or offline I believe it is an essential element for the prosperity of every business which consists of products and distribution.

sales is one of the best career fields because you can not only draw monthly salary but you also earn commission for the sales you bring to your company.

Please note that becoming a salesman is not possible for everyone. I have tried to become a salesman and I always had a tough time selling products. You have to deal with all sorts of customers and many customers might even make you angry. Apart from that, you must also bear all the anger leashed by your employer on you.
I fully agree because even if I got the highest grade in our salesmanship class in college I have to admit that I do not have the personality for selling. You need to be an extrovert with a gift of gab, that is talent in persuading people. I may have the knowledge but I don't have the capability for selling.

I deal on farm produces, Like yam, rice, garri, plaintain, coco-yam, fruits, and vegetables via my mini store. I'll say my sales is at moderate level.

Starting a career in sales is not an easy task like that. But I know there are certain categories of people who would say it a n easy job for them because not everyone is actually cut out for sales jobs

There are various benefits of starting a business in sales because you have opportunity to meet and interact with varieties of people and also have idea of goods and services with substitute goods.
True and you need to be able to deal with the competition as well. Cause everyone wants to make it to the top, so the challenge is really tough

I fully agree because even if I got the highest grade in our salesmanship class in college I have to admit that I do not have the personality for selling. You need to be an extrovert with a gift of gab, that is talent in persuading people. I may have the knowledge but I don't have the capability for selling.

Well, the same goes true when it comes to me. I would mostly avoid sales job, but not sales job are bad. I do remember getting such kind of job but later I declined the offer for getting a job as a salesman. It is ideed difficult considering the fact that every thing you have to endure as a salesman.

Benefits of working in a sales role:
You can't beat the compensation model. Sales is a great field for people who are motivated by money and willing to work hard. ...
The role you start with is not where you will end your career. ...
It's a job that's flexible. ...
It's fun and never boring. ...
There's a focus on innovation and technology.

The benefits involves in starting a career in sales cannot be overemphasized. Sales helps you to meet a lot of potential customers of the business and it also give you ideas on how to run and promote businesses should you want to start your own business.

1. You'll learn to negotiate.
2. You'll learn to close.
3. You'll learn persistence.
4. You'll learn self discipline.
5. You'll learn to work well with a wide range of people at all levels.
6. If you want to own a business, you'll always be in sales.

It is profitable and can actually bring a lot of money especially in the modern age but you need to learn it because it is a skill that you will learn it from people who have been an expert before you can start making money.

Selling business is not an easy work and before I can add to what you just said I need you to explain better to my level of understanding, do you said selling business is better ? are we selling our own products we manufacture or do we sell products of other people ? which one are you referring to ?if you're talking about selling our own products then you haven't talk about how to make our products suitable for the society.
Seems like they’re talking about selling products for a company while working for that company.
For a woman, it could be something like selling Avon products 🙄 which (hey if it has worked for you, great) I would never get involved with. To your friends, you will quickly become “the Avon lady” and they will run for their lives. 👀😂
Business programs ^ like that always put the poor sellers in a state of desperation.
No, if you’re going to do anything with beauty or skincare products... either buy them for a dollar at Dollar Tree and sell them for $3, or make your own and come up with your own price.

It is profitable and can actually bring a lot of money especially in the modern age but you need to learn it because it is a skill that you will learn it from people who have been an expert before you can start making money.
No doubt it is one of the most lucrative businesses, but I personally think that it is very difficult to make others by your product. It requires a lot of work and convincing, the quality which I don't have.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds