Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Benefits of starting a career in sales

Starting a career in sales is really a good thing to go by. All over the world in all sector what matters most is sales. If not companies won't be hiring every now and then like this

Advertisement Placeholder
No doubt it is one of the most lucrative businesses, but I personally think that it is very difficult to make others by your product. It requires a lot of work and convincing, the quality which I don't have.
There are some people that are naturally talented in affiliate marketing. in this case if it is not your talent you can hire an affiliate marketer or a digital marketer ,they will be the one to do it for you if you have the best to offer.

Seems like they’re talking about selling products for a company while working for that company.
For a woman, it could be something like selling Avon products which (hey if it has worked for you, great) I would never get involved with. To your friends, you will quickly become “the Avon lady” and they will run for their lives. 👀😂
Business programs ^ like that always put the poor sellers in a state of desperation.
No, if you’re going to do anything with beauty or skincare products... either buy them for a dollar at Dollar Tree and sell them for $3, or make your own and come up with your own price.
Why will your friend run away from people that are selling Avon products ? I do not see anything wrong with avon products. there was a time I use their products and I can say that it was very good, it is not a bad business idea.

Why will your friend run away from people that are selling Avon products ? I do not see anything wrong with avon products. there was a time I use their products and I can say that it was very good, it is not a bad business idea.
😂 When you’ve already gotten them to buy as many Avon products from you that they could possibly afford, and when they see you heading their way they’re thinking oh nooo way.
More products 😬 I’m broke.
Hide.

There are many benefit attach to selling but you must come to the fact that selling is not as easy as you were thought because it's wide.

To be a sales person, you need to be friendly and should always listen to people. Don't be domineering and always try to persuade customers in a pleasant manner. The approach that you will use to convince the customer should not be horrible

😂 When you’ve already gotten them to buy as many Avon products from you that they could possibly afford, and when they see you heading their way they’re thinking oh nooo way.
More products 😬 I’m broke.
Hide.
Lolz, at least you have understand that and you should not be troubling people all the time when you see them to buy your product, you should always have a time to do marketing for your product, maybe not all the time.

In many organisations that require direct sale marketing the sales department is mostly one of the most important. What do you use to pay sales representatives and sales analyst good amount of money to.

Asides having high confidence. Having a career in sales will give you the opportunity to meet lots of people. The kind you will meet that will give you lots of opportunities.

Sales or Sales Profession is regularly thought little of by the greater part of individuals. Despite the fact that this profession has consistently been a significant piece of each business, be it a little scope business or a huge scope one. Sales will be one proportion of the organization's prosperity.
The higher the marketing projection, the more benefit the organization can get. To get the most extreme marketing projection, organizations frequently do different ways, including by selecting equipped and intense individuals in the business field. Here are a portion of the advantages you will get in the event that you seek after a vocation in Sales.
  1. Have loads of Networks and Connections
  2. Have high confidence
  3. More prominent pay
  4. Numerous organizations are searching for you(especially if you extraordinary in the field).
Well I will agree with you then starting up a career in the sales department is a very lucrative kind of career as she will get to make a lot of people and network and connect with a lot of people but the thing is that career in sales as a lot of pressure to it because you will have to meet target every now and then.

Sales and marketing is a good career to consider, though not an easy job. There is no product that get to customers that is not through sales and marketing personnel,it is a very important job.

Some people actually think that being in the sales department is something that is very visible it's one of the most challenging aspect of a business position because you will have a hard time trying to convince people to buy from you.
Seling department can sometimes be very difficult especially if the products you are marketing is not something really good for the masses, because it will need a lot of marketing strategy to succeed.

We all need to know that mostly everything we do is transactions and as such we are all into buying and selling so picking up a career in sales would be a profitable one since everyone has what they want to buy

This is one of the main section in business as long as business is concerned the profit a company solely depend on this section,at this point the sales Person need to be record inclined

Sales or Sales Profession is regularly thought little of by the greater part of individuals. Despite the fact that this profession has consistently been a significant piece of each business, be it a little scope business or a huge scope one. Sales will be one proportion of the organization's prosperity.
The higher the marketing projection, the more benefit the organization can get. To get the most extreme marketing projection, organizations frequently do different ways, including by selecting equipped and intense individuals in the business field. Here are a portion of the advantages you will get in the event that you seek after a vocation in Sales.
  1. Have loads of Networks and Connections
  2. Have high confidence
  3. More prominent pay
  4. Numerous organizations are searching for you(especially if you extraordinary in the field).
Selling is not as easy as you think because it takes a lot of smart work to be able to make profit, selling become easy if you are selling your own product you produce but buying from a manufacturer is hard

Thanks so much for the advice as this will really go a long way to help me in my business. Sales business has never been like this before.

Once you become a good salesman there is no place you cannot work because you would have developed a good communication skill. This will give you a chance to approach anybody anywhere and have your way.

I do not clearly understand your point but no matter how, marketing business is not a easy work. You must have strategies/plan that will useful to make a good sell for organization or self business. Therefore, marketing business is a lucrative and profitable business.
He is talking about sales and how to generate sales which involves marketing and also benefits if sakes which include making profit etc

Yeah no doubt having a career in sales and a successful one at that too would sure bring increased confidence and people skills, because it's all about communication and friendliness

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds