Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Being constantly rejected by customers art the start of your business venture

When you first started your business there is a period by which your sales are very low, and you are constantly trying to sell your product and promote your product, and you are constantly rejected by customers as well. This si natural part of developing a business and I think that every nbusiness that has been created has gone through this stage. It is either that people are not showign interest in yoru product, or sometimes the product can even sound too good to be true and therefore peopele become very skeptical of it and its use and therefore reject it out front.

Sometimes it is natural to reject those ideas which we do not understand and as humans we are creatures of habit and therefore we tend to go back to the same businesses over and over, and therefore it can be hard to change to another business, hence the constant rejection of the new business.

If you have ever opened up a business, how do you deal with custimer rejection in the beginning? What tactics do you use to maintain your composure despite rejections by the customer? And is persistence the key in winning over a customer or is this going to alienate your customer base even more?
Starting a business newly is not easy because you will be face with a lot of challenges so how you deal with those challenges is what keep or kick you out of business, in other to get the attention of your customers be friendly to them and be flexible in your dealings

Advertisement Placeholder
This is why many of the new stores start off with a sale in order to promote people to come to them and buy that product. Sometime what businesses do is that they take a risk, and they then sell it off with close to no profit at all, in order to beat the prices of the competitors and try to make it up with other items in the store or try to use this as a way to build a customer base which will then incrementally increase in the future until they have their desired profit margins.
Most people do not know more about your product they actually reject your product in the first time but when they have actually test the product and find out that it is good they will keep coming for that particular product.

It is natural to be rejected at first instance die to some reasons. The customers may not have used with the method that we are deploying or we may not be doing it in a right way. We only need to sit down and analysis why customer reject us.. Whether it is the price or the way we haggle with them.
It is quite normal for a business to keep being rejected by client who comes to check out the business for the very first time but since you can play this client will definitely accept the business later on because they will see the business for what he truly is if it a profitable business or not.

Most people do not know more about your product they actually reject your product in the first time but when they have actually test the product and find out that it is good they will keep coming for that particular product.
I believe this is why most business have a portfolio where they can showcase their old works and some even give out sample

You can offer a better package compared to those that are already in the business. If if it's competitive in the area, look for other ways to outshine the other ones if you are not ready to change the business. When people see the difference, it creates something in them.

Working hard may mean a change in the style of marketing. Also you have to check the customer base if there really is a demand for the business. Marketing can cost you something but it will be worth it in the end. It is just a matter of getting in stride with the environment and the market.
Nothing good comes easy, this adage has lived with us for long. That's why we strive for the best. And marketing is one of the best means to promote the business.

I basically ignore customers rejection and pretend I accept it because they don't understand what it takes to set up a business by your own and there is a slang that says "customers are always right" so you just have to follow your customers advise.

I think that the best way to solve this problem is to have a demonstration where you can actually show how the product is operated and how successful the product is as well and this will promote people to purchase the product.

It is natural I guess when you're rejected by the first few years of your business since it might sound new to them and they still have to know your products first, but I know time will come that a lot of people will know your products soo that's the time only lesser people will reject that.
Most people have the different way of dealing with rejection and when you come to rejection in business I think most people especially me will get frustrated and I will definitely want to close up that business but if people can learn to be patient with anything in life then there is only going to be a light at the end of the tunnel.

You will be very devastated when you're constantly rejected by your customers at the beginning of your business. You can get counsel from business professionals to know what you're not doing right and how to correct it.

This is why many of the new stores start off with a sale in order to promote people to come to them and buy that product. Sometime what businesses do is that they take a risk, and they then sell it off with close to no profit at all, in order to beat the prices of the competitors and try to make it up with other items in the store or try to use this as a way to build a customer base which will then incrementally increase in the future until they have their desired profit margins.
This is why you must start your business in a way that will attract and draw patronage to it with this you not have such problem by being rejected by customers.

This is why you must start your business in a way that will attract and draw patronage to it with this you not have such problem by being rejected by customers.
Getting loyal customers is very important, and i think that in order to achieve this what is important is the customer service more than the price of the products, because sometimes people will be willing to pay extra for certainty and better service.

Getting loyal customers is very important, and i think that in order to achieve this what is important is the customer service more than the price of the products, because sometimes people will be willing to pay extra for certainty and better service.
True once you offer good and quality services, your customers would surely be loyal to you. As it is in humans to always be loyal to does who are good to them.

True once you offer good and quality services, your customers would surely be loyal to you. As it is in humans to always be loyal to does who are good to them.
Yes this is true. furthermore another good way that you can promote loyalty with your customers as well is to try and develop a referral system that you can make use of, in order for them to continue as your customer and to keep promoting your business as well.

When you are being constantly rejected by your customers at the start of your business is a bad thing to happen to any business. You will need to ask fro your customers or those who have similar experience on how to improve for the business to get better.

Honestly, the first few period of a business can be really demotivating but it gets better, even those who didn't believe in your business would cone to see reason

I think in the beginning it happens because no business runs before falling down as they learn many things from the rejections and than they make stoped making mistakes again related to selling purpose.
We human beings naturally get disappointment from the rejections and than we have the will power to manage the business well.
In starting businesses goes to loss side due to some bad customers and their behaviour but later they got settle.
Being constantly rejected by customer is really a very hurtful situation. But I will listen or see the reasons why they are always rejecting my product. If they have a valid reason then I will correct whatever mistake I have made.

Customer's rejection is very certain at the start for every successful business of today. You're introducing a new product to them and they never trusted the product, it's left to you to convince them

Being that your business is new and just starting out and rejected by customer or facing lack of or low patronage from customers shouldn't be what you should beat yourself over as your just starting out

Honestly, the first few period of a business can be really demotivating but it gets better, even those who didn't believe in your business would cone to see reason
This is why people have to think long term when it comes to a business and use initial failure or hurdles as a learning lesson to make it better. After all there is always a take away point from each of the possible concerns with a business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds