Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Becoming a good event planner.

Joshua Farrell

Captain Junkie
Credits
With the recent surge in some events like birthday, wedding ceremony, wedding anniversary, and other numerous surprise parties, the demand for a good event planner has risen imminently. But the question is, how do you become a good event planner, and be able to make money to live off of?

Advertisement Placeholder
To become good at event planning require a lot of training and effort. it is better to enrol with events planning company in order to learn the meeting gritty of the whole process in making a well-organized events. It is good to also enrolled in some courses to earn more certification in order to become a good event planner.

Events planner business is something that is very lucrative in my country because over here people celebrate a lot of things and once you are very good in what you are doing you can actually make a decent living from your work because I have a friend who is also in that line of business that charges more than 2 million naira from conducting an event for his client dependent on the nature of event.

A friend's son is an event planner same as the son of my niece. They also have the camera for the video and photo coverage of the event plus their association with a caterer. It is surprising that they get paid $6,000 for their work. That is such big money here that I think it is extravagance on the part of the host.

To become good at event planning require a lot of training and effort. it is better to enrol with events planning company in order to learn the meeting gritty of the whole process in making a well-organized events. It is good to also enrolled in some courses to earn more certification in order to become a good event planner.
From my experience it is not something that you just jump into because you feel that you want to do it because it requires a lot of skill set and patient for you to do it very well.

From my observation , most event planners that I have come across happens to be women which begs the question if it's only women that are good when it comes to being event planners?

From my experience it is not something that you just jump into because you feel that you want to do it because it requires a lot of skill set and patient for you to do it very well.
To achieve something worthwhile, it is going to take you a certain amount of time to learn about it so patience is very essential. and I believe that the same thing goes for becoming an expert event planner.

Event planner is a good well job done. An event planner is the one that makes the day works exactly the way it's well planned. With a event planner, partys are full of excitement .

I want to believe there are schools that handle such field. Although there are characteristics these set of people posses. It's amazing, some can't be learned.

To become a good event planner you need training. I believe these days there courses you can actually take to improve your event planning skills. I would also advice you attend alot of these occasions to see how others are doing it.

Event planning is one of the lucrative jobs out there. a good event planner will make your party they talk of the town with some of the exciting things they are going to include into the programs to make people enjoy their day.

Well a good event planner should be someone who will be able to manage and still satisfy his or her customers and it is actually a very lucrative job and also very productive

From my observation , most event planners that I have come across happens to be women which begs the question if it's only women that are good when it comes to being event planners?
Event planning cuts across all genders and a male can equally handle such tasks effectively. Most people usually hire event planners to plan and execute their occasions because they don't want the stress associated with it.

If you want to be a good event planner then you are to ensure that you are very good in your creative ability. This is going to help you to know the perfect blend of colours that you are going to use and the type of food that you'll be on the menu.

Event planning is a good business here. However, the pandemic has taken a huge toll on event planning business as there are a lot of restrictions around organizing events.

To achieve something worthwhile, it is going to take you a certain amount of time to learn about it so patience is very essential. and I believe that the same thing goes for becoming an expert event planner.
As a result of how lucrative being an event planner is a friend of mine actually graduated from university and entered into event planning school in order for him to master the skills and knowledge of how to do it and he is almost completing the course right now.

Personally I also believe that is a business that is more inclined with women than it is with men because all those that I know that I need to invent planning are females.

As a result of how lucrative being an event planner is a friend of mine actually graduated from university and entered into event planning school in order for him to master the skills and knowledge of how to do it and he is almost completing the course right now.
I like the step taken by your friend he is actually on the right track. Some people will believe they have know it all after graduate from the University. They don't that is that the starting point to the greater height.

I have never been into such business. However, I do not think I could be a good event planner. This is because I do not have experience when it comes to event planning. I have never managed any event before.

It is very important to continue to acquire knowledge about event planning. This will help someone to stay ahead of the industry. When this happens, you are going to attract more clients due to the exceptional service you are rendering for people.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds