Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Becoming a good event planner.

I have never been into such business. However, I do not think I could be a good event planner. This is because I do not have experience when it comes to event planning. I have never managed any event before.
It is actually a business that can actually be learnt and my sister is currently in a school learning how to become an event planner and is actually costing us a lot of money but it is definitely worth it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well being a credible planner would take training and lots of efforts too but there are courses that would help prepare the individual for such, also there are successful planners already who one can look up to and learn from

Well being a credible planner would take training and lots of efforts too but there are courses that would help prepare the individual for such, also there are successful planners already who one can look up to and learn from
That is true and it may require a lot of dedication and time. It is only for people that have the interest , but for me I do not really have the interest to become an event planner for now.

Becoming an event planner needs a lot of planning and getting orientation on how to be a good event planner , you can also learn it from the successful events planners.

Becoming an event planner is definitely one of the ways in which you can be able to make some money especially during your free time. You just have to know how to blend colours and you should be very creative in your ability.

With the recent surge in some events like birthday, wedding ceremony, wedding anniversary, and other numerous surprise parties, the demand for a good event planner has risen imminently. But the question is, how do you become a good event planner, and be able to make money to live off of?
I just believe the best way this can be done is try to get in touch with events planners to partner with them. This is the only way you can learn from their experience and also grow your knowledge.

may be, can assist you to secure the next compensation and take your career to the following level. Showcasing and neighborliness administration are good majors for this career. and Event-Planning Abilities You Would like for Victory Occasion Organizers Are Profoundly Organized Occasion Organizers Amiable Tune in and Communicate Clearly Occasion Organizers Are Inventive Occasion Organizers.

If you actually want to best event planner , then you must learn frim the best ,Mir you can actually study how to be a good event planner when you at free and keeps building on your confidence.
Becoming an event planner is definitely one of the ways in which you can be able to make some money especially during your free time. You just have to know how to blend colours and you should be very creative in your ability.

It's been a year but firstly, it's essential to have a solid understanding of the event essentials, such as sound, projection, lighting, and video services. These elements play a crucial role in creating an unforgettable experience. You can check out lalightingandsound.com for some great resources and insights on these services. To become a skilled event planner, it's important to gain hands-on experience by volunteering or interning with established professionals. Networking is key! Attend industry events, join relevant online communities, and connect with experienced planners who can mentor you.

Last edited:
It's been a year but to become a skilled event planner, it's important to gain hands-on experience by volunteering or interning with established professionals. Networking is key! Attend industry events, join relevant online communities, and connect with experienced planners who can mentor you.

Without constantly getting into event planning in practicals, it is going to be very difficult for you to become very good on the job and skillful as well because without the practicals, there is no way you can be able to set up an event in a way that is going to be lovely to your client.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds