Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Basic things to ask yourself before stating a business

The basic thing to ask yourself when starting up a business venture is are you equipped enough for the business. Do you have the necessary knowledge that will lead to the growth of the business. Are u comfortable with doing the business?

Advertisement Placeholder
The capital is what i look out for and consider , if i don't Have the needed caoital , i might possibly quit starting the business and earn any amount

What’s my ‘special sauce’?
Speaking of differentiating yourself from the competition, determine what your "special sauce" is. According to Shark Tank's Mark Cuban, your special sauce is a quality about your company that stands out from the rest. For example, my headband company donates a headband to a child with cancer for every headband we sell. Our charitable donation is our special sauce because it differentiates us from other headband companies.
I like this idea, I think in anything we do it pays to be unique, having a quality that differentiate you from the rest is a good thing for individuals and definitely for businesses

The basic thing to ask yourself is if you could start up the business with the capital you have at hand, then getting the knowledge that will help you through the intended business.

Being prepared before starting a business is sometimes fundamental for business growth to be honest. You should ask your self which problem of your customers are you going to solve that no other person is offering them that somewhere.

Before you start a business it is important to ask yourself some critical questions. Some of this questions include: do I have enough knowledge about this business? How do I run this business successfully, can I still stand if there are challenges? I'm I ready to devote my time and efforts to this business?
Basic knowledge about a business is necessary in starting a business,and most times to properly understand the terrian is to actually enter into the field,because there are real life challanges you face on the field and you grow as you pass through this experience in the business.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning what questions you should ask yourself before going into any business, I would have to say that those questions you have mentioned above are indeed very valid questions

You should ask yourself about the business in particular whether you are solving a pain point of your audience. You should also know about your customer, how they behave , where they live and how to reach them.

A lot of folks around the globe wants to start doing business, both large and small scale but after starting out, it ends up crashing. To avoid same predicaments which failed businesses have gone through,I'm going to share with you few basics of building a solid business.
So, before you consider starting up a business which you plan will turn into a conglomerate someday, main questions you need to ask yourself includes;

1) Why are you planning to start a company? Before you do something else, this is the most important question to answer. ...

2)What capital have you got access to? Where do you plan to get your funds from,is it self funding or an investor, choose that yourself.

3) What is it that you know how to do? Your main area of concentration that will help the business in all entirety.

4) If this business didn't get to workout, will you regret it?
Will I be depressed it turns out sour, why you should ask yourself this question includes that, will you be able to brace up your self from where it ended and start all over or not.

After answering these questions genuinely(right answers),crosscheck over again like a week,then if you are settled with concrete answers. You are good to go!
Yea i quite agree with all your points and the person should make sure he absolutely ready to be a business man and it’s not like he is been force into it.

A lot of folks around the globe wants to start doing business, both large and small scale but after starting out, it ends up crashing. To avoid same predicaments which failed businesses have gone through,I'm going to share with you few basics of building a solid business.
So, before you consider starting up a business which you plan will turn into a conglomerate someday, main questions you need to ask yourself includes;

1) Why are you planning to start a company? Before you do something else, this is the most important question to answer. ...

2)What capital have you got access to? Where do you plan to get your funds from,is it self funding or an investor, choose that yourself.

3) What is it that you know how to do? Your main area of concentration that will help the business in all entirety.

Will I be depressed it turns out sour, why you should ask yourself this question includes that, will you be able to brace up your self from where it ended and start all over or not.

After answering these questions genuinely(right answers),crosscheck over again like a week,then if you are settled with concrete answers. You are good to go!
You are very right with your points. You need to know the reasons why you intends to start a business. You also need to ask if the capital and resources you have at your disposal will be enough to drive the business to a successful destination. Do you have the knowledge and experience the business requires to meet up with the the daily business activities.

The word "Why" is a very important question to ask oneself when intending to start anything at all not just business alone. When you can reasonably within you answer why you actually want to go into that particular business over others, you're getting somewhere

Nice tip,actually most of the business we need to start we need to do a proper preparation about it because these are the things that will help our business to succeed,without proper preparation it might be difficult for us to succeed in any business, that is the serious fact.

Yes before starting a business there is so many things you need to do before starting a business. One of it is questioning yourself, you can question yourself if you really want to do this business, how can you manage it, and what will you do if your business will fall apart. That is some question you need to ask yourself.
The fact that you need to question yourself about a business before you even venture into starting that business properly would mean that starting a business is not a joke but a serious thing that one need to take with all seriousness.

You have made some very good points. I think the number two is the most important part the capital is the backbone of every business and without it I can guarantee you that no business Will Survive it is important to get enough capital business plans and strategies in place before you venture into any business.

Hmm... Good questions one really need to ask his/herself because without this question being answered the business will not be grounded enough.

Nice tip,actually most of the business we need to start we need to do a proper preparation about it because these are the things that will help our business to succeed,without proper preparation it might be difficult for us to succeed in any business, that is the serious fact.
Some young business owners I know have started their business without proper preparation like having a business plan. I had expected them to fail although there were some who succeeded because of the assistance provided by their family. Being prepared is the best to do before embarking on a start up.

Some young business owners I know have started their business without proper preparation like having a business plan. I had expected them to fail although there were some who succeeded because of the assistance provided by their family. Being prepared is the best to do before embarking on a start up.
you might not actually know if they have prepared for that business because sometimes preparation for business might not be done openly, it' could actually be a preparation done within a group of family member.

What I know is that any business anyone want to go into need proper planning and preparation because you cannot just wake up one day and started doing business without having a good understanding and proper preparation about that business
Some of the basic things to ask yourself before starting a particular business is are you ready for this business do you have the required capital to run the business what do the customer need and how can you meet their needs.

Some of the basic things to ask yourself before starting a particular business is are you ready for this business do you have the required capital to run the business what do the customer need and how can you meet their needs.
anyone that is starting up a business is always ready for the business I think the most important thing out of your point is actually the capital and what the people will want from you as a business organisation, what you have to offer is the most important thing.

One of the basic things someone should ask his or herself before starting any form of business is did he has the capital to Run the specific business he desires.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds