Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Barking dogs

Advertisement Placeholder
Discovery Shut Up GIF by Shark Week

You can ask your neighbor to let the dogs inside. If that doesn't work and your town has a noise ordinance, you can call the cops and they'll come out and threaten to fine the neighbors if they don't keep the dogs quiet. Some places will call the ASPCA (is that the right group?) and they'll make sure the dogs are taken care of and not neglected.

I personally would speak to my neighbor about the dog and let them know that the barking was causing an issue and would leave it at that. If they didn't make any attempt to calm the dog or prevent the annoying barking I would then report it.

I have a neighbor myself, she has a little dog and she often lets her out into the garden and when she does, she tends to bark a lot, she will either tell her to be quiet or will bring her in if she gets too much.

I'd talk to the neighbour about the dog barking before doing anything else. If they don't bother to stop the constant dog barking, I'll report the neighbour.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds