Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Back-link makers

Claraviolet

Loyal member
Credits
Is it a good idea to use back-link makers?
Even the famous smallseotools offer back-link maker tool and not to mention other good sites. I have checked couple of sites with the back-links and most of them are legit. I am talking about smallseotools here.
Still, I am not sure whether to use it or not.

So, what d you guys think? Is it a good idea to use such a tool in the first place?

Advertisement Placeholder
I use Backlink Generators once every 15 days so my submissions don't get penalized, but I think they do help your site get indexed faster and more effectively.

For me, I also use small seo tools but not for linking purpose. I usually use this tool to check duplicate content.

Don't try to make backlinks using any bot or tools. Rather you should try it manually. It's effective and long lasting.

I wouldn't trust them. They're simply creating a lot of garbage links. In that sense, they're like pop-under traffic. Note, also these links might hurt you as Google takes into account links coming in - as well as ones going out. In that case, you might end up having to disavow a lot of links which is time-consuming and costs money if you're hiring someone else to do it.

using online tools for creating backlinks is not good. use offpage and onpage seo techniques for creating good backlinks.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds