Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Attracting Customers to your Business

Of course advertising will go along way to attract
customers even though it may be free. Free advert using Facebook, instagram, twitter, whatsapp, telegram, and the likes is ok, depending on your goals though. Another point is rendering quality product or service. Another point is doing give away or promo. And lots of other ways to attract your customers. Just do more research on it. Good luck!

Advertisement Placeholder
Getting customers for business is always very difficult when you commence the business but they are some social platforms you can advertise your product to get awareness and people to patronize. You could use media like Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp. On Instagram you can pay little amount to boost your post and this get to lots of people’s.

Advertisement is very important in any business if you want it to be successful both in the short term and long term. To create awareness, you can do giveaways on purchase or offer discounts on sales or even free deliveries.

One good way of attracting customers to your business is by making a good public advertisement. Make promotion once in a while. Use discount strategies like 'buy 3 and get one free. Over last for the next seven days'. This will really attract customers to your shop.

1. sk questions and listen
  2. Showcase your full potential
  3. Assume the sale
  4. Stand out
  5. Tell your story visually
  6. Overcoming objections in sales
  7. Don’t fear giving away too much upfront
  8. Understand what motivates your customers to buy
  9. Push for a decision
  10. Always over-deliver

Only a good marketing and advertising policy can attract your customers. The most important thing about this policy should be its uniqueness۔ Furthermore, this policy must have the potential to attract customers.

If you have product or services you render to populace. The best way to go about reaching your target customers will be the use of social media platforms. You must have very good contents I your social platforms that can get the people engaged

One good way of attracting customers to your business is by making a good public advertisement. Make promotion once in a while. Use discount strategies like 'buy 3 and get one free. Over last for the next seven days'. This will really attract customers to your shop.
Yeah , giving these offers and discounts attract a lot of customers, its only called attracting customers instead this is really called marketting Like the Jio by Amabni in the India , the thing they did to attract customers.

I believe advertising is really important in attracting customers to your business. It might seems expensive but believe it is worth it when the advert gets to the targeted audience. Social media advertising a one way to start.

Yes you are right there are several things to get customers you can attract them by new brands of product, by high quality products by giving them concession in price. By behaving very humbly, you can also attract by new offers and advertising also.

The best way is through social media and it is the platform for your ideal audience is most active on.it keeps your profile more updated but during my time I was pained that there was no internet then for my own business.because internet helps to attract more customers than any other things because you can advertise your goods and also persuade your business with them to have interest of the product
[automerge]1612544116[/automerge]
The best way is through social media and it is the platform for your ideal audience is most active on.it keeps your profile more updated but during my time I was pained that there was no internet then for my own business.because internet helps to attract more customers than any other things because you can advertise your goods and also persuade your business with them to have interest of the product

If you want to attract customers to your business in a short period of time I feel advertising is very important and you being offering your services in cheaper price for a start customers will begin to troop in
The part that frustrates most company owners is finding out how to draw new clients. For eg, if you're a doctor, you don't have to look for new patients. But, for most firms, this isn't the case. It is undeniably baffling to draw new buyers.

Many entrepreneurs have started their companies because they enjoy the job they do, not because they like to market.

attracting customers involves the way which you run your advertisement and keeping a good price system. And also a clean or hygienic business environment attract more customers in these modern days and the manners which is used to approach customers.
Attracting a customer to a business is a most thing every business owner should do. When you establish a business, do other necessary things, then next is to attract as many customers as possible who will patronize your business to enable you make profit.

If you want to attract customers to your business in a short period of time I feel advertising is very important and you being offering your services in cheaper price for a start customers will begin to troop in
Social signs are the engagement that the material gets on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest, including views, shares, and feedback. This is the most critical metric for many enterprises when it comes to social media campaigns. Many SEO experts claim that relying on social cues for SEO purposes is a waste of time, but I adamantly disagree with that feeling.
[automerge]1612551076[/automerge]
Social signs are the engagement that the material gets on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest, including views, shares, and feedback. This is the most critical metric for many enterprises when it comes to social media campaigns. Many SEO experts claim that relying on social cues for SEO purposes is a waste of time, but I adamantly disagree with that feeling.

If you own a business, you have to attract customers to your business without spending huge sums on advertising. And, I think, free methods will be good.
Yes, free methods of advertising would be good but you hardly get anything thats effective free. You will have to go the traditional and old ways of advertising in order to attract customers without paying a dime. Although you could be able to draw customers, it's going to take a while before you do it freely.

Attracting customers do yourself simply the Punch on how you treat your customers and also the kind of product you are selling, there are customers that will like you to be giving them special attentions.

Yes you can do it for free on any social media sites, it takes very little time to customize your social media pages, and it can dramatically expand your scope. If your company does not have social media pages at the moment, now is the time to build them! Be sure to build accounts on the sites on which your clients are (typically Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram).

Having customer to patronize you is the only way to make sales. Now having the customer has been the problem to major seller, advertiser, affiliate or enterprenuer. In other to gain people's Interest make sure your offer can be beneficial to them. It what has values people tends to go for and make your marketing strategy friendly to audience.

The best way to attract a business is through marketing ideas. You can post online ads even on youtube. There are lot of things you can do with marketing. The possibilities are endless.

I think the best way to attract to attract customers is by advertising that is using free method and apart from that giving discount and other bonus also attracts customers

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds