Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Attracting Customers to your Business

Most customer need attention if you spend quality time with customer it will promote his spirit of patronage and services delivery so if you develop one customer trust he invited his whole neighborhood and family so is win win game

Advertisement Placeholder
The best way to attract a customer is buy selling your product with low gain sometimes. That's is a business strategy to retain a customer. It is not must that you will make huge profit when you sell some goods. Sell it low at time then the customer will return asking for more

If you own a business, you have to attract customers to your business without spending huge sums on advertising. And, I think, free methods will be good.
What attract customers to your good its how u advertising your goods or product and also the way you approach to them and how u place the price of the good or product you produce.

Most customer need attention if you spend quality time with customer it will promote his spirit of patronage and services delivery so if you develop one customer trust he invited his whole neighborhood and family so is win win game
It is very very important to attract customers to your business. How will your business survive if you fail to attract customers? There are many works to do so as to attract customers to patronize you.

To attract customers in your business you need advertising you can do an online adverts or offline by telling your friends, neighbors, church members or club members then once a way you do giveaway.you use money to get money in that way you can attract customers

The more you do, the more you advertise your products and sell good value and good quality products and always work in a positive way.Also, most importantly, treat your customers well and take special care of their demands.

Good question and much better contributions from you all above! Customers can be attracted to the businesses through advertisement as many have rightly said because much humans are driven by what they see and what they hear. IF the advert is perfectly planned and timed, it can hit the people at the right time. Once you're able to get enough good customers, the easiest ay is now for them to refer their friends and acquaintances.

Good question and much better contributions from you all above! Customers can be attracted to the businesses through advertisement as many have rightly said because much humans are driven by what they see and what they hear. IF the advert is perfectly planned and timed, it can hit the people at the right time. Once you're able to get enough good customers, the easiest ay is now for them to refer their friends and acquaintances.
There are things you can do to attract customers to your business. Work on your actions, customers relationship, your packaging, even a brand name matter. Most importantly, make your product to have a good quality.

If you own a business, you have to attract customers to your business without spending huge sums on advertising. And, I think, free methods will be good.
You have mentioned the name of advertisement yes it is the main source of attracting your your customers towards your services or products of your business but the thing is that advertisement should be eye catching and unique and there should be each and every description of a product in a concise template colour should be contrast to read it easily

There are many ways to attract customers to your Business. First of all, give them discounts when you need to. Make buying from your company easy for them and treat them as kings that they are supposed to be treated. Always find a best way to appreciate them with text messages and bonuses sometimes.

Social media advertisement can actually bring alot of people to your site or business and that's what you should do or any other business personality who want to grow his or her business, you can go for the paid advertisement and you can also go for the free one if you are ready to work hard

Social media advertisement can actually bring alot of people to your site or business and that's what you should do or any other business personality who want to grow his or her business, you can go for the paid advertisement and you can also go for the free one if you are ready to work hard
Absolutely , Social media is best way for advertising and if the content of the creator is really good then even he can do paid promotion so that public can be aware of his channel

The best way attract your customer on the business ur deling customers is good use spoken is very softness in ur language and use of public relations is good and also the use of advertising and marketing technics. This help to attract customers to ur business. If you are selling good product attract ur customer

Left to me I’d try advertising on my social media platforms. My advice to you is to try as much as possible to gain audience from your followers on your social media platforms then advertise your product through passive marketing

If you know your onions I believe one can attract customers to itself.
Thanks to visual Media that has brought us and amble opportunity the advertise our good and services to the great word and beyond.

Advertising draws customers to ones business. Be constant with your display and let the display of your products be attractive. If you are into clothing, you can also wear what you sell. I have seen tailors get customers because someone wore what they sewed.

There is no two way you will attract customers to your business or product without showcasing your product and indicating the spetial features of your product or business, in this quest, I suggest advertising and more advertising to sell more.

Consumers today are still looking for value and deals. Lure them into your business by offering introductory discounts, or have specials such as buy 2-get-1-for half-price or free gift wrapping for the first three purchases

You have mentioned the name of advertisement yes it is the main source of attracting your your customers towards your services or products of your business but the thing is that advertisement should be eye catching and unique and there should be each and every description of a product in a concise template colour should be contrast to read it easily
We all know that most customers are very fickle in mature. Always looking for a place to get it better an at cheaper rate. And once we lose any customer, our business is indirectly affected. So have to try at all times to give the best to our customers.

I think advertising is really important for business if you want to succeed in a short period of time, however.

but I see that you're against advertising and you prefer the free methods, can you mention for us some of them?
attracting customers involves the way which you run your advertisement and keeping a good price system. And also a clean or hygienic business environment attract more customers in these modern days and the manners which is used to approach customers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds