Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

At What Point Should A business Owner Give Up On A Business?

I have yo my business when the fund I used in finding the business closed up. I'm not advising anybody to give up on the businesses but whenever the capital is no longer flowing in it shows that its time to work for a job.
@Dowenship the more reason some financial expert advised that an entrepreneur should always have a plan in place when it comes to financing the business. It is advisable not to start a business without adequate funding.

Advertisement Placeholder
Successful entrepreneurs who want long-term business and personal success invest time and money not only into their startup, but also into their family. So if your family is at a breaking point, it might be time to give it up. The opposite of an unneeded product or service is satisfaction with its current existence.

It isn't easy to establish, so when you buy property, you may start a company and you may not profit at the initial stages but can go to the end. it's easy to start your business. If you lose more than what you gain or if you have absolutely exhausted yourself, then I do not suggest that you give up, you should let it go and maybe think about another form of business in which to venture.

Why will you start a business and not have a goal for it , I feel those that give up on their business doesn't have a goal and plan for it. If you set the goal and plan well you will know that it will take time but you will achieve it. So at no poin should a business owner give up on the business.

Successful entrepreneurs who seek long-term business and personal success invest time and money not only in their startups but also in their families. So if your family is in an important place, it may be time to leave. An adversary of an unopened product or service is satisfied with its current existence

Successful entrepreneurs who seek long-term business and personal success invest time and money not only in their startups but also in their families. So if your family is in an important place, it may be time to leave. An adversary of an unopened product or service is satisfied with its current existence
@Umerfarooq well said. Is quitting really an option to consider? I guess NO. Why not try and see if there is a way out of what the business is currently facing. Not trying to face the problem by quitting is not an option is this case. Also, it would be wise to consult an business associate in the same field.

A decent entrepreneur shouldn't have the attitude of stopping regardless of the number of disappointments he has experienced, what he needs to do is to repackage the business, look for proficient assistance and comprehension about the business at that point attempt again until he succeed.

There is no time one should think of go up. Failur3 is part of daily life. If it isnt going well now it will get better in the future. Gey your kneels up. Look towards the future with confidence. We fail and we rise again

There should not be given up in the business owner plan. The downfall of a business should be a time for restrategise and find out the cause of the mistake and work towards it. Giving up means the business owner is not ready to be successful.

this is actually hilarious but to be very serious there is always a time in a business that can actually demands that you must give up on prickly on that business I think the best time is when you do not have a single person to petronize you in that particular business you are going to.

In my honest opinion,i will not advice that when one fails,the person should quit because myself don't give up on anything,changing business plan,getting help from a professional can go a long way to improve.

At early stages of business, profit isn't maximized, and therefore a good start up should be patient. Running capital should be used to pay employee and get business running at this stage, with proper analysis and observation. The business would turn out for good

Fruitful business visionaries who need long haul business and individual achievement put time and cash into their startup, yet in addition into their family. So if your family is at a limit, it very well may be an ideal opportunity to surrender it. Something contrary to an unneeded item or administration is fulfillment with its present presence

at the point where there is no capital to continue the business and no possible means of borrowing from another person or company .aside that continuous struggling until the business survives .

A business owner should never give up on his business because it is a dream. It is a passion, if really it is a dream you have been wanting to come to pass, then you should not give up on it. Business has its own ups and downs, during the trying moments, never give up. It may seems as if all is coming to an end but never give, all will be good m

Have seen a business owner who ran into lost alot of times, his business were folding and debts piling up, I know he had the mindset of not giving up but he should have sold the goods and enter another line of business since the one he was doing wasn't favorably to him despite huge amounts he has invested in it already

We all know the purpose of any business venture is to make money or reasonable return on whatever is being invested in the business. I see most inexperienced business owners abandon their startups because they couldn't make profit or break even at such an early stage in business.

is it a wise decision to close a business at such an early stage?
A business owner should give up on his or her business when all hope is lost and he or she can not do anything to revive the business anymore, the business might collapse due the less customer and maybe the business is not moving in the area at all.

I don't think there is any reason why a businessman should give up on his business. that is the reason why it is advisable that before anyone goes into any business he or she should have a proper plan and the back-up plan. a back-up plan will help the company in terms of challenges and financial losses.

As a business owner you don't have to give up in your business despite the condition of maybe your health or any issues that may come up, a business owner supposed to monitor his business except he have a trusted person to hand over the business.

A business owner should not give up easily. One good trait is perseverance. A good business owner would continue to put more effort and skills even when the business is not doing well. Business involves risk and may have to pass through different challenges before yielding profit

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds