Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

At What Point Should A business Owner Give Up On A Business?

The reason some business owners quit early is because they didn't invest so much to start the business. That's why I always advise people to take to study about business before they venture into it. If you spend 1 years to study a particular business and also spent money to learn about the business, you can not quit such business after an initial setback.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think if you can't control loses in your business this the time you might consider giving up, but sometimes giving up might not be a good idea you have to face the problem.

I think if you can't control loses in your business this the time you might consider giving up, but sometimes giving up might not be a good idea you have to face the problem.
First you need to face the problem by bringing up another business plan which might help ressurect the business or think about another location that will help the business before giving up.

Giving up on a business shouldn't really be an option as we all talk about consistency and all so it will be bad to go against that actually. No one should just find the easy way out when the business is not going as planned.

I will not advise anyone to quit a business because I believe that there is no business that do not profitable, so if you are doing a business and you don't see a good results there is must be something wrong with you not a business. yes, firstly, as far that you have knowledge about business and you made a good plan but still the business is not going well, I can just advise you to make a research on the location you may be you should relocate or replan strategies

First you need to face the problem by bringing up another business plan which might help ressurect the business or think about another location that will help the business before giving up.
You are right, you are not expected to leave your problems unsolved, if you really want to get it right you have to solve anything that will hinder you from succeeding.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds