Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

At what age did you start making money online?

It so great when you start learning how to earn online from such a young age. You are building for yourself a side hustle before you even get your main job online. Plus having more years working means you have more experience and that pays so well.
For sure, that will make you to know and understand the up and downs since when you are young and will be gain with both the negative and positive experience.

Advertisement Placeholder
I discovered online opportunities very late and it is quite good for those who have discovered this earlier because they have been exposed to different money making opportunities.

Most people has started earning money online at there early age, like mine was when I was 19 years old and as more I am putting more effort they more I do earn.

I began when I was about 17 or 18 years old. When I worked as a blogger, I was in college. I had my own website with a page rank of 2. I made money through affiliate marketing, writing reviews, and Google AdSense.

Trading, blogging are very good ways in which you can use to make a lot of money for yourself. you need to understand that it is a gradual process and you may not succeed overnight.
Trading and blogging are good ways of making money online. However, the risk involve in trading is much. And, hence, it's not advisable for anyone to venture into without first learning it's basic principles.

The age to start making money online would be the time that you discover online earning platforms because I don't think there is age barrier to making money online provided you have access to make money from the internet.

The age to start making money online would be the time that you discover online earning platforms because I don't think there is age barrier to making money online provided you have access to make money from the internet.
You have a very important point because there are so many different ways at which people gain access to work online and it comes at different times. Age does not really matter than to gain relevant online portal to make money.

I think I'm part of the fellows that actually believe that or atleast hoping that they are right. I have started making my investments because the market have been very bearish some time now and it's time to make money.
investing in cryptocurrency now is a wise investment in my own opinion. I still believe that there will be a major downtrend on the long-run but using dollar cost averaging strategy is the best at the moment.

You have a very important point because there are so many different ways at which people gain access to work online and it comes at different times. Age does not really matter than to gain relevant online portal to make money.
I can see that some of the platforms have added the age at which the registration should be made. In such case if an underage registered on those platforms, then he going to be disqualified.

Nowadays, most people started earning money online at there early age not like before that you most reach like 23 upward before you will be allow to go out and work to earn money.

This is amazing when I see people start making money when they are at college because it will help them alot after graduation, they already know how to make money.
It's good to start learning how to make money at the early age because working online entails patience and perseverance, which some older people may not ready to have when they start working online.

I discovered online opportunities very late and it is quite good for those who have discovered this earlier because they have been exposed to different money making opportunities.
The online space will continue to exist and I don't think there is anything like being late. All you need is to acquire the necessary knowledge in any kind of online business you want to do. Back it up with determination.

I started making money at the age of 20 and that is something that I really do not fancy. I believe that I should have actually started making money much earlier if I had the information.
Having the information would have saved me a lot of time money and effort that I wasted but so far I have no regrets as I believe Everything that has happened in my life happened for a reason

Having the information would have saved me a lot of time money and effort that I wasted but so far I have no regrets as I believe Everything that has happened in my life happened for a reason
it is always very important to have the right information. But not everyone is opportuned to go through mentorship so you have to experience it yourself in order to learn. I also ventured into a lot of scam platforms.

Currently I can't really remember exactly but I believe it wasn't below the age of 18 so I believe based on culture I am ready to start operating on the internet.

Getting to know how to make money early is an advantage because the years of experience you would have gotten will help when you are grown and you will be able to explore different areas on how to make money online.
That is right. Parents should be encouraged to introduce their children to online earning methods at early ages. That way, they can grow up with great digital skills that will boost their income all their lives.

That is right. Parents should be encouraged to introduce their children to online earning methods at early ages. That way, they can grow up with great digital skills that will boost their income all their lives.
it is only parents that makes money online that will introduce their children to different online money-making ventures. Some parents may not even have the idea of how to make money on the internet.

It's good to start learning how to make money at the early age because working online entails patience and perseverance, which some older people may not ready to have when they start working online.
You are right, patience and perseverance are two key factors for making money online, without these two factors you can not have a successful career in online jobs.

You are right, patience and perseverance are two key factors for making money online, without these two factors you can not have a successful career in online jobs.
So many people do not have these attributes and they want to make money online and that is why it will become so difficult for them to cope inorder to make reasonable amount of money on the internet.

QYou are right, patience and perseverance are two key factors for making money online, without these two factors you can not have a successful career in online jobs.
I've seen a lot of people who do not exercise patience because they believed that it is possible to make money so easily online without having to contribute any and effort and such kind of people would find online jobs frustrating later.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds